What do you like DISLIKE about weed the most?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Well earlier today I was a little hungry after lighting up.  So naturally I headed for the kitchen, grabbed my fork because that is of course the first priority, then I grabbed the electric can opener and a can of tuna.  Having both hands full, I improvised by inserting the fork into mouth.  I inserted the can under the blade of this incredible device, but it failed me.  As I started to wonder about the intricacies of this steel cutting machine, my handy man senses started tingling, and I plugged in the can opener and repeated step 3.  I then drained the water from the can and dumped the fish onto my plate, having forgotten to add mayo.  I calmly removed the fork from my mouth, fearing the worst by this time, and grabbed another one from the sink.  Now with a fork in each hand I proceeded to toss a tuna and mayo salad.

Sometimes, weed complicates the simplest things.

2. The only thing i dont like about weed is that its still illegal in my city.

3. I get super tired and stupid after the highs up

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I dont like og as much as most people do either...and without looking it up...I thought romulan was a cbd dominant strain??

Either way youre right. Id take a white widow/rhino over og any day..

5. I would say the stereotypes that sober people think about individuals that smoke.

Stereotypes about smokers are the funniest thing. I know a lot of VERY successful people with high net worths that smoke daily. 

It's hysterical because so many low-middleclass people demonize the herb, but they go to their doctors and get addicted to Benzos, Painkillers, etc, etc. . . 

Who's the idiots now...

7. I fucking hate cotton mouth and good weed is expensive

8. It's expensive

9. when you smoke a lot and is tired as fuck the next day.

10. #150 HadToDab, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I hate that weed is not free.. but order from http://zoom420.com .. At least the delivery is free.. lol

11. Idiot dealers that think they can play you. Hey bro I got the OG Firekush, its from a med farm in Cali. Oh thats interesting cuz the guy we both reup from said he sold you regs he found in his hoodie when he took it out the dryer

12. Sometimes the munchies get annoying....lime don't get me wrong I love chowin down, but not when I'm trying to enjoy my high In the outdoors. Then all I want to do is go get food ):

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Running out and the absurd laws. As for the rest, I can counter the adverse effects with vaporizing, edibles, tea, and supplements.

14. Don't know and don't care. If its.been said .. but drug tests

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Cottonmouth is #1 for sure.. #2 is when munchies go horribly wrong and i eat so much I get sick.

16. I hate how expensive it is and that sinking feeling you get when you realise you have no money, it's late and you've smoked all your bud😢

Smoke weed everyday🚬💸🍮🍔
    Exactly!

Smoke weed everyday🚬💸🍮🍔

17. How easy it is to raise your tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. It doesn't grow wild

dilligaf

19. Cleaning glass.

20. Definitely the memory thing.   Wait have I already posted that.