What do you like DISLIKE about weed the most?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 21, 2010.

1. The gaping void it leaves in my wallet

That it makes some people kind of shady

2. The legal consequences of having it within your possession.

Cottonmouth.

Not a big fan of paranoia either, but I'm a lot better about it now then I used to be.

3. running out

4. - the money
    - it makes me fat

5. #45 JungleBush, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Cost quite a bit and the negative stigma attached to it, there are some people I know I will never be able to convince that Marijuana is a good plant.

After smoking the dopest dope of the Jack Herer strain, I wanted to knew who he was so I researched up about him and discovered his book 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes' which is basically the Weed Bible. Everything you need to know about the Marijuana plant it is written in there. Next time I hear someone say something bad and totally ridiculously misinformed about Marijuana I am going to throw the book at them and tell them to have a good read of it and come back and then tell me it is not good. The book even has a challenge to the World saying they will give $100,000 to anybody that can prove the facts written down in the book wrong.

I took the liberty of buying the book online and haven't regretted it but you can view it here free of charge:

http://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

6. The other idiots who smoke 

7. The price. why the fuck are we paying three hundo and up for a measley oz. Mid should be like 30 an O and dank like 100.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

8. Well for the price I can tell you this - we just grew our first two plants inside - the initial outlay was quite expensive to get that stuff going, and our initial yield wasn't quite what we wanted.  So I can see why people charge $300-400 per ounce.  Growing your own isn't that easy.

However, it is helaciously rewarding to smoke the stuff you grew

Amen brotha

It must have been torture being a mod.

11. The price and the process of smoking. I don't like smoke in my lungs. But I love smoking a blunt or taking a bong rip. Weird me 

12. it's illegal.

13. Price and the fact it is illegal

I hate having to keep a contact list of a bunch of skeezy people that I can only meet on their time, and it's not a controlled environment at all. No selection usually, who knows if it's weighed properly, definitely wasn't checked for contaminants. 

If I could just grow it legally, or if it was sold in stores and not taxed at ridiculous levels, I would be so happy

14. There isn't anything i dislike about the cannabis itself.

15. I hate that dispensaries came out and ruined street bud. Now barely decent buds are selling as top shelf...

Weed was so much better before it became medicinal here in Ca.

16. That its illegal and you can build a tolerance to it

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

17. Certain strains give me paranoia sometimes and when it happens its a total buzzkill. Best way to avoid for me at least is to stick to heavy indicas (anything ending in kush thats dank)

18. 1. the price
    2. the smell offending people
    3 texas and florida state legislature

shiddd not at my dispense...  :smoking:

20. #60 Deleted member 629842, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Yesterday I was gaming with a few people I met through this game. 
    We were all in a group chat, and as usual I was taking my hits. One guy (who was new to the chat group) had no idea what "all that sucking sound was", until I finally cleared it up. His mood went immediately sour, and then point out every little mistake I made with a response of "You should of just stayed sober" or "How are you going to shoot/drive stoned?" 
    It just threw me, and everyone else in the group, off a little bit. 
    I let him know my ability to game only weakens when I drink, and if I was sober I'd probably be an irritable douchebag.

My point is, I dislike it when people think it dulls out my ability to do stuff.