What do you like DISLIKE about weed the most?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 21, 2010.

1. The only thing I dislike about weed is seeds and stems in my sack. Nothing worse then having .5g+ of unusable material in my bag.

2. This and the price.

3. This.
    I also dislike that people think I've smoked myself stupid when I'm high. They always have that :ey: look on their face and act like I'm on LSD or something.

+Cottonmouth, cottonmouth sucks.

4. umm the fact some people perceive it as extremely dangerous and evil

the exact opposite urgh

5. the only thing i can complain about weed really is the burnout in the end and my eyes getting red. after im sober again from a high i feel really stupid idk if it is just me but thats how i feel, like i lack a little common sense during my burnout. And my eyes tend to usually be really pink or red while im high and visine stopped working for me -_- ive been thinking of using clear eyes though i heard that shit works wonders.

6. uhh im very picky sometimes and cz of that i can list like a million things i hate. Top ones have to be red eyes and cotton mouth. Also the depersonalization and surreal shit that can happen to some people like me in the long run.

7. I dislike that I run out of it all the time :smoke:

8. How the smell is a dead give away to what you've been smoking! Thank Jebus we have edibles. :D I like the smell, just not how easily it sticks to ones self.

9. It's legal status :/

10. nothin at all

11. lol you clearly dont read many of my posts. Im a PC guy

If anything is worth worship, its nature in its entirety, not just one part of it.

I also dont like some of the people associated with it. Most people are awesome but I have seem some shitbags in my time

12. Indeed. Like the guy here who just ripped his 75 year old grandmother's grow...:(

13. I always thought sun worship made a lot of sense, personally.

14. Makes you lazy if you smoke an indica and you loose short term memory.

Tolerance

Duration of high

15. I thought they were worshipping WITH grass, not worshipping the grass itself. Kinda like how others worship with wine (euchrist, sedar dinner, etc).

Anyway, I dislike how grass makes it very hard to wake up in the morning,

Now that I vape instead of combust, I can't complain about how smoking rips up my throat, or stinks.

Submitted for your approval,
    Tyg

16. the fact that it's illegal.
    the fact that i pay so much money for it.
    the fact that blunts and papers also cost money.
    and the fact that not everyone has it.

17. the fact that the high goes away after an hour.

18. I dislike that's it's illegal, tolerance and the burn out when you smoke too much

19. the feeling you get when you know your gonna be dry after you clear your last bowl.