14-year old hoe bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadmaker7, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ever heard of pregnancy?

2. YUP!!

She's 14 :eek: FACEPALM:rolleyes:

YUP!!

3. Ever heard of abortion, condoms, birth control?

4. I would fuck her but she's too young.

5. Lol dont know about the UKs school system but if its anything like americas shes better off. And how is having exaggerated goals and aspirations at 14 abnormal again? Oh and on what scale are we measuring to see how far behind in life she is? I didnt know life was a race. And again, who the hell are you to define what normality is. I see restraining from something enjoyable as abnormal.

HAHAHAHAH how similar is this argument to anti-cannabis arguments, this hypocrisy is fucking killing me.

Ever heard of condoms/birth control?

6. Horrible, horrible designs

[​IMG]

7. And low self esteem? But honestly, this forumn is a sausage fest (no offense you guys! :D) so they wouldn't know. Guys usually aren't gonna see it that was because...well, their guys, so don't take it to personally.

It's not just about sex. Sex is more than just penis in vagina...ESPECIALLY for a girl!

My best friend who is now 18 was always boy driven. She always wanted male attention a lot, even from older guys and she didn't think I noticed but I did. She clearly had bad self esteem and her confidence was dependent on the attention she got, so she'd act a certain way, kiss older dudes, let them touch her, etc. AND THAT WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Now she's 18, lost her virginity to a dude she hardly knew, and bumps and grinds her older brothers best friend, and gives head to a random guy she hardly knows. And where is she now? Working at an auto shop, not in college, and still starved for attention. That's ONE example, but a good one. It's much more in depth than that, but that's basically a summary of how these things turn out. Girls don't need to be wrapped up in all that. Get an education, love yourself, and get your shit together.

8. What a convincing argument my good sir, you made your point in such a fantastic way all my opinions have drastically changed on the subject.

9. Yes, but I bet she hasn't. She'll be pregnant and on welfare (the dole, rather) by the time she's 16.

10. Yeah, that always works! If her little daughter isn't smart enough to protect herself, send her down to the ol' clinic! No big deal! It's your body honey! You do what you want with it, since your so grown and responsible!

Gosh, they grow up so fast! :D

11. I once knew this guy who smoked weed. He isnt in college and works as a janitor,

WEED RUINS LIVES!!

anyone else find this to be so insanely hypocritical?

12. Exactly ;)

13. #53 Jdahms, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    lulz wut

for real wtf are you talking about.

I wasnt even makiing an argument LOL

I will fuck any girl who is totally in control of herself and has tits. thats all im sayin

but if its illegal hell no...never

14. Yup and anyone who smokes weed is a low life scum who is going to be homeless and most likely rob a gas station shortly after committing suicide.

Nonsense is nonsense.

15. Weed and sex are two totally different things, so you completely failed to prove your point. But that's okay, ya tried :D

16. I'll assume your trollin. Either that or your retarded.

17. So is weed and alcohol. Yet alcohol helps us weed smoking fellas prove our point so thats fine huh?

Again people, we call that hypocrisy

18. So it's not HER body?

19. Sex --> Pregnancy. What's so hard to understand about that? A young girl with no parental control having sex with strangers and then getting impregnated is a very plausible scenario, unfortunatly, it happens all the time. And she's drinking heavily and spending all her time in bars (pubs). Her life is a slow-motion trainwreck.

20. Only because I held myself in check, and didn't tell you what I really thought of your opinion.

Don't start sh*t, won't BE sh*t:mad:

Opinions and laws differ greatly from area to area. Here it's a crime to have sex with a 14yr old.