Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to pass a piss test

• Please log in to reply

bjpeterson420

bjpeterson420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Ok I only tried this with weed.

You need about 3 dollars.
Goto your local store and ask a person if they can show you where SureGel is. Make sure its not fruit kind(Its a yellow box like pudding) Buy it
Then like 1hr before you take a piss test mix all the powder with a lot of water.
Put it in the mircowave for about 30 seconds.
Stir it so theres no chunks in it or you will gag.
Drink it all at once.
After you drink it you gota piss 2 times. Then the 3rd piss is the one for the piss test.
After you drink the SureGel DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING WITH SUGAR IN IT! or you will fail
Your piss will come up scott free.
(You will know if it worked when your piss is a clear whitish color)

Similar Topics: How to pass a piss test     x

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,571 posts
been there done that, didn't work... NEXT!

bjpeterson420

bjpeterson420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
You did something wrong. It works for me every time.

PlainShane

PlainShane

Quasidedicated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
First post! Let's make it a good informative non-noobish one.

Just adding to your SureGel comment...
Here you will find a very interesting informative about urinary analysis. Personally, back when my parents use to give me random UAs, I would always just add some warm water to the cup to dilute it. That worked for the first 4 times, thank god because I was stupid and ended up smoking while on probation, but the fifth time I either did not make the water hot enough or didn't put enough and it didn't work. One time, back when I was a beginner and stupid, I had heard the rumor about drinking bleach... I came home from the carnival semi-stoned and my mom said she was gunna go buy a UA. I went into a panic and put like half a cap full of bleach into a glass of orange juice, and viola. Burnt like no other and my stomach hurt for days but it worked; I do not recommend this at all. Along the same lines, if you get bleach in crystal form, you can do as the guide says and hide some under your fingernails and either drop them in the cup discretely or just piss on your fingernail and hope that works. Haven't done that one.

Fog's Kiss

Fog's Kiss

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

piss on your fingernail and hope that works. Haven't done that one.

HAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL

Sorry, that was too funny. I was in diversion for 16 weeks. Wanna know how I passed all my piss tests? I stopped smoking pot, and guess what? It's not that hard!

dtownboi9

dtownboi9

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yeah my brothers told me about sure jell they said mix it with a gal water drink it night before you should be fine plus he is on prohbation so its worked so far

FunkySkunky

FunkySkunky

I

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts
Dude no one should drink bleach. That will tear you up and it can kill you

White Smoke

White Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,593 posts

Dude no one should drink bleach. That will tear you up and it can kill you

^^^^ Right there