Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed prices? Sketchy? Washington State

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010.

1. #1 m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    Well, first off I am new to toking, but of course you know that because of the section I posted in.. my first "dealer" was a friend of mine, but recently I figured out hes a 3rd leg (His friend buys weed from a guy who buys weed from a guy and by the time it gets to him..its shit) So I went on an adventure to find a new dealer. Well today one of my other friends that I talk to a lot (Who tokes erday) lives near me told me he sells but he "Sells it for a guy and gets to keep some of the money" Then it gets kind of fishy. So heres part of the conversation:

-----------------------------
    Me:You should find out the prices whenever you can

Him: ok like its 20 for one gram

Me:Of good shiz

Him:what els would i give you

Me:Lol idk I was just wondering, some people try and sell shitty quality for dank price

Him:yea i know thats fucked you should give them what they pay for

Me:ye

Him:cuz what if you dont and there columbens

Me:Lol, so how much is 1/8th

Him:no one duz that

Me:does what

Me:No one buys 3.5Grams?

Him:no

Him:the do half tho for 10

----------------------------
    I decided not to confront him or ask to many questions because although hes fun to hang with, hes batshit crazy.

So basically I am wondering a few things:

1.Does this seem unlegit to you? I know for an absolute fact he smokes, hes shown me nuggets and i've seen him red eyed, but it seems odd that "No one buys 1/8th" But they get "Half for ten?" Hes telling me 1.75 grams is $10 but 1 gram is $20?

2.Is $20 for 1 gram of dank weed good in Washington State? My dealer before said he was getting me 1.7G for $20 (But he was the middle man so I am thinking I was getting a bit less than that)

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...erent-types-pot-dealers-young-new-tokers.html

He closely resembles "The Street Kid"

2. That is bullshit. I live in Washington man, that guy is ripping you off, or he's just a dumbass. Whereabouts in Washington are you? I'm near seattle/tacoma and I buy eighths all the time.

3. $20 for 1G is the higher priced end of the spectrum for sure. Back home I could find 1.6-1.7G of dank for $20, 2G for mids. Where I am now for college, it is almost uniform that you only get 1G for $20 of dank. It depends on your area, and who you're buying from.

It's almost certain you'll meet more and more sources, at that point you'll be able to weigh your options on who to go for to find the best bud and best weight when you need to buy.

4. And the "No body sells 8th" is complete BS.

5. Hes been smoking for a long time, so I am guessing hes just trying to rip me off and make some money. Thats a shame :( I'm running out of people with connections god damnit.

6. You'll find a good person someday! Just keep trying :)

7. #7 m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010
    You'd think it'd be easy when your in High School. The only other person I know who smokes is a total douche and the chances of him sharing his dealer is slim to none. I need to find someone who talks directly to a dealer, not a middle man.

8. Sounds like he meant half a gram for $10. But he has no idea what he's talking about, obviously has no clue what a 1/8th is. Price is the max I would pay for a gram of dank.

9. Man 20/1g?

I go to school downtown, but live in west seattle, and i can get some real fire for 10/1g.

Keep lookin bro

10. wtf you can def get eighths here
    which area are you in? I'm on eastside of Seattle. That guy you have there sounds hella sketchy and his rates is pretty high. If you do get your weed from him do make sure its top end. =|

11. I live in the 509.

12. 425 =(
    Sorry I don't know much about the 509 area but I think 40 for 8th (20/1.7) is a pretty common rate for most of WA

13. True, and $80/q, gotten bud from seatown/tacoma twice in my life, as for OP you're getting ripped off a bit if your guys are trying to charge you that much. 509 as in spokane or you live in the "middle" of wa? $20/g is definitely midwest and east coast prices... I only pay $15/g, but i usually only buy half eighths and eighths.

14. I think he thinks you were asking to buy 1/8th of a gram. That's the only logical situation i can think of, you were previously talking about price of a gram then asked for a 8th, possible he thought u were asking for 0.125g?

15. #15 m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010
    But then I said "No one buys 3.5 Grams?" and he said "No, people buy $10 worth though"

And 509 as in Tri-Cities. Apparently we produce the some of the best mid grade marijuana.

16. Down in the 360 it's the exact same price 20 for 1.7 to 2.0 from some research that's actually not a bad price

17. Yeah, the problem with that is my friend who was dealing it to me got it from a friend who got it from a friend who got it from a dealer, and each middleman skims a bit off the top. Occasionally his mom would grab some and resell it and skim enough off the top just so they could smoke for free, but I don't see that happening anytime soon since I guess hes in major trouble because he did some facebook free offer shit and they took $300 from him. Hence why I was looking for a new dealer and found my friend and well..here I am.

18. Standard for tri cities/yakima is 1.4 for $20 or so. I lived in yak for a lonnngg time, just moved to Tacoma from there.

Depending on who you know, you can get $40/eighth, but i usually paid $50

19. My hometown, was born in Richland lived near Pasco! Yeah, with a large hispanic population it would produce the mids haha.