christwire.org

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dantheman52, Nov 17, 2010.

1. in the "what makes you LOL thread," someone replied with christwire.org. so, naturally, i went to investigate. i found an article in the "lies of evolution" section, and uhh...just read it for yourselves.

"Whitney Houston said it best when she said “Black is Wack.” These words are from a black women herself. She understands that the black community is full of murders, rapist, drug dealers, thieves and the reason why we have a high unemployment rate and welfare.
    Now you can not call me a racists because you're anger and you hate blinds you from the truth, but I'm just quoting the words from one of the biggest hipped hopped singers in the world, who happens to be of the sin shade. Her statement backs up everything I have been preaching about for the past 39 and a half years.
    Blacks are very violent creatures that are very hard to tame. Whitney's own husband beat her and that goes to show you that they attack their own kind.
    Their skin tone comes from the sins of their fathers. The dark color is the impurity of their souls and as you have noticed some blacks have become more and more light skinned. Take model “diva” Tyra Banks. Her family must be washing itself from sin because her skin is quite lighter then her mother and father and I'm sure her children will be lighter as well.
    This is why some blacks marry white people. Mixing the blood of a black and of an American dilutes some of the sin, but is a sin in itself. It's almost like cheating God in a way. The children of those species mixers will soon pass on darker and darker skin as their blood line grows.
    We have blacks in our church and what we do is help them wash their sins is by doing common house work and yard work. We know that having them service our church will lessen the sin in their souls. It also keeps them out of trouble and waiting to give into their black temptations to commit violence.
    Now pass this along my brothers and sisters! Passing on this information does NOT make you hateful or racist!"

what the FUCK did i just read?

2. This particular human has failed at the game of life. Thats all I see.

3. #3 Revelationary, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    Christwire is satirical, they are actually making fun of "hardcore" Christians on the slick side. Most people can not tell because the idea of extremely ignorant, and intolerant Christians is not that farfetched (go figure). While there may be a real website where hardcore Christians can preach about their superiority to everyone else, this one is not it, it's all a sick, amusing joke.