Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can they drug test you when you go to jail on weekends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by young soulja426, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Oh wow, I didn't know that, like I said I've never even heard of it with marijuana (although I had heard of it with alcohol) I was only aware of you being able to get in more trouble for failing a drug test if you were already in jail.

2. At least one State that I know of, South Dakota, has used it for cannabis, cocaine, and meth, and their State Supreme Court upheld it.

3. if you dont mind can you explain your situation op, how come you are going to jail on weekends? i dont care what crime you did just why only weekends and not weekdays

4. Maybe his local prison does weekend social gatherings so the newbs can find their new boyfriend in a controlled environment.

5. They won't drug test you, but I have heard you get raped if you have weed charges. The cops love them some slow, dumb stoners to fuck with in their free time.

EDIT: Damn you OSG, taking my boyfriend reference.

6. +pretend rep(it won't let me rep you again)
    for this comment and your other one earlier

7. From my person experience and other people's experience that I know personally, they aren't going to drug test you or whatever when you get admitted. Historically, people show up FFFFFFFFuuuuupppppppp to jail. Your in jail now. They have you. They don't need to determine if you're intoxicated or high.

8. That depends on the charge the OP was convicted of. If it was drug related they may very well test him. I know people who got in more trouble that way.

9. I don't see how you can be jailed more for failing a drug test. If they test you, and you fail, just say it must still be in your system. Because you are only going to jail right? No Probation? If you don't have probation, they can't doing anything to you. You have no weed on you, you're not driving intoxicated, and you sure as hell aren't in public, so you really don't have anything to worry about.

10. Depending upon the jurisdiction they can do lots to you for a positive test while incarcerated, ranging from loss of privileges to missed chances at parole.

11. But isn't he only in for weekends or 15 days or w/e. Unless I read it wrong.

When I was going to my GED class, I met this dude I pickup close to my neighborhood everyday and smoked with. His girlfriend had weekend jail for 6 months I think, and she would go fucked up off weed. Sometimes pills, but she never did alcohol becuase they know for a fact that you're drunk.

I could be wrong, but I don't see no problem with it.

When in doubt, Don't do it.

12. hahaha funny thread

13. Thanks for the answers everybody. I'm fucked the hell up. lol anymore inputssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

14. Poser

/thread

15. If u r in jail that's the least of your probs