Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Potency of herb effect potency of Cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rue Bourbon, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey, I'm kind of new to cooking with Mary Jane and a friend of mine said that you aren't supposed to use good weed to cook with. Is this true? I figured the better the bud, the better the butter

2. Its isnt that you shouldnt use it...its the fact that schwag works almost just as good just use a tad bit more ya know.

High grade bud makes HIGH budder.

3. Whenever I make anything I use mids and you get rediculously high. <- not even kidding

4. you are correct. But with cheaper weed, you can make more treats. Because some cannabutter recipes call for a quarter to 1/2 oz bud. And some people don't want to drop an quarter of 120$ weed in a recipe, when you can get a quarter of mids for 30

5. use reggie, decarboxylate it, and cook with it

once you get that down pat you wont even need to buy dank. or maybe thats just me.

im fucked up right now, on a couple grams of reggie, will be posting the howto