Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

Does Potency of herb effect potency of Cannabutter?

• Please log in to reply

Rue Bourbon

Rue Bourbon

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I'm kind of new to cooking with Mary Jane and a friend of mine said that you aren't supposed to use good weed to cook with. Is this true? I figured the better the bud, the better the butter

TokeitNbakeit

TokeitNbakeit

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 992 posts
Its isnt that you shouldnt use it...its the fact that schwag works almost just as good just use a tad bit more ya know.

High grade bud makes HIGH budder.

TekCK

TekCK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
Whenever I make anything I use mids and you get rediculously high. <- not even kidding

IwasA.Smurf

IwasA.Smurf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,452 posts
you are correct. But with cheaper weed, you can make more treats. Because some cannabutter recipes call for a quarter to 1/2 oz bud. And some people don't want to drop an quarter of 120$ weed in a recipe, when you can get a quarter of mids for 30

Paleo Edibles

Paleo Edibles

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,217 posts
use reggie, decarboxylate it, and cook with it

once you get that down pat you wont even need to buy dank. or maybe thats just me.

im fucked up right now, on a couple grams of reggie, will be posting the howto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users