Embalming Fluid!?!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by armatage101, Sep 28, 2005.

1. trust me son, if it was laced with literal embalming fluid you would know for sure

i got like 7 or 8 lil bottles of it in my drawer, and when you smoke that shit it makes your lungs burn, not like smokin a roach burn, like chemical burn

and it dont do shit

i wouldnt smoke pcp on a daily basis if i was you though, you'll start to lose your mind n shit

boys steady trippin when they gone off that wet

2. Here's the wikipedia article about it:

Confusion with PCP

The term "embalming fluid" is also slang for the psychoactive drug PCP, and possibly other dissociatives. Though this usage likely began as a metaphor for the effects of the drug, it has achieved urban-legend status,[1] with some dealers and users believing street preparations of PCP (such as "wet") are embalming fluid. This legend has even found its way into the anti-drug literature. Due to the pervasiveness of this legend, there have been reported cases of actual formaldehyde used as an additive by misguided individuals.

3. sherm, haha...i neve tried pcp but from much research on all dissociatives, im jus fine with dex and ketamine...

4. PCP is fun but i wouldnt really recommend it

5. PCP will have you chillin in front of Taco Bell screaming at Captain Morgan on the roof of Taco Bell.

6. that would be the story of my life... +rep

7. My best friend owns a funeral home... trust me, don't smoke embalming fluid, lol.

8. haha you repped someone from a post over 2 years ago.. i wonder if that person even comes here anymore?

9. i do.. rarely.

10. You were smokin pcp, no formaldehyde. When you try to smoke formaldehyde, it causes a chemical burning sensation in your lungs, not like hot smoke, but like you can feel chemicals eating at your lungs, you wouldn't have hit it again.

11. yeah i have accidentally done Sherm before to shit fucked me up to. In a bad way im super careful now about who i buy from and checking my weed.