Official FreeMasson Thread *this will blow you away*

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xmodnarx, Sep 28, 2005.

1. You look hard enough at anything and you'll find wha tyour searching for, this is just someone with a creative mind that thinks their smart.

2. This country was basically setup by Masons..George Washington was a Mason .. and also the Masons pay due's and thats alot of money from alot of people.. So if you doubt about the Masons your wrong..George Bush mentioned many times while he was in office about "New World Order" but if you don't want to believe it fine.

3. I haven't read this whole thread so I'm not sure if this link has been posted, I discovered this while doing a google search a while back and thought it was appropriate for this thread. really great read and eye opener, Some of the info seems far fetched but makes you think about what is going on!!

http://www.illuminati-news.com/index.html

and here is a good one also on the major corporations

http://www.endevil.com/blacklist.html

4. Yeah, i'm sure this is "secret society" exists. :rolleyes:

5. The Illumanti news site is run by a former Mason who made it through 30 degrees. He quit after he learned of their secrets.....

for those of you who can't see the bigger picture I'll put it this way;

The people who have the most money in the world are in control. The super rich colaborate with eachother to keep eachother rich, the oil companies, the federal reserve bank, the london bank, The rothschilds and rockafellers make the laws change in their favor so that they can have complete control.

Money = Power = Greed = Corruption. There may be no turning back but don't let your government turn the masses into slaves so these people can continue to bring human suffering all in the name of money. Its a green war out there, not a green movement.

6. #47 XIX, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    on another note, just look at the LIES our government tell about MJ!!!! and the propaganda they spread.....it's all smoke and mirrors

I read somewhere once that if someone or a group was willing to put up enough money we could get the MJ laws changed easily. Money talks...

7. if u actually believe this than ur a nut job

8. Just because you can manipulate the numbers (which is extremely easy to do when you can add subtract divide and multiply) to make 13, doesnt mean that there is anything significant about it. People will see what they want themselves to see.

Mr Hood

M=13
    R=18
    H=8
    O=15
    O=15
    D=4

13+18+8-15-15+4=13 HOLY SHIT YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!:rolleyes:

9. Why would an Illuminatus have only made it through 30 degrees XIX? Which rite? Scottish rite has 33 known degrees, plus quite a bit more above that for those deeply involved, and the York rite is a bit different and modeled nothing like the Scottish rite.

I'm with Blazeitup420...if you believe this you're insane

10. I'm no expert ppls, i just read stuff. Yes I agree a lot of it seems really far fetched if you ask me, and no I believe very little of that stuff, but I like to keep an open mind ;)

I'll quote Mark Twain "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please"

Nothing wrong with spreading information, everyone's gonna have their take on it.

11. i actually just had a conversation with my father the other night about this.
    basically he wouldve been a freemason but gave up on it. he was telling me theres 3 types of freemasons. people with money, people who have influence on the community, and people who have a great mind for comprehending the "secrets". they wanted my father for the latter 2 reasons(hes a priest), and has a great mind.

he was explaining to me some stuff though, and basically explaining that some knowledge is best kept from the masses, because in the wrong hands it would be dreadful. although i think it already has fallen into the wrong hands i see his point.

ive been thinking of trying to get into masonry myself, but ill need three masons to refer me to a lodge first...

they have such impact on society and their spiritual and occult knowledge is most enticing.

PS. my father was telling me how he went to apply to get his passport and was told hed have to wait a month, that was after signing the form in his regular signature.
    he went back the next day, re-applied using his mason signature that they had taught him, and got his passport the next day.

coincidence? i think not.

12. no there not evil, the highest degree people are evil, they keep all the ones below them totally ignorant of the highest secrets and give them the illusion that they know the secrets

13. We do not recommend discussing the connections between Satanism and Freemasonry with a Mason, in an attempt to lead him from the lodge. You will not be given a good hearing. The conversation will likely end before you have documented the connections. Most Masons are not aware of the connection and will be offended by your approach. We present this material here, that you might know that this is a spiritual battle. Paul wrote:
    Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.(Ephesians 6:11-12)
    Having said that, we know that Masons will find this page and be offended by it. We fully believe that it is of little significance that we offend them with the truth. What is of major significance is that they continue to offend God by practicing Freemasonry. Most Masons who read the information presented here will not admit that it is true. Some will send us Email telling us that we don't know what we are talking about. If that were true, how could we provide the source documents for the quotes which follow to verify our claims?
    We make the following offer to Masons: If any of you can find any significant error in the material which follows, we will remove the entire web site from the internet. In order to "claim the prize," you must PROVE a significant error. Simply stating that we are wrong, when we have provided the evidence, (the source documents are downloadable) will only make you look foolish. After you have considered the evidence, and you can't prove it wrong, we suggest you ask yourself a few questions:

• When I stand before Jesus Christ on judgment day, will He believe that I was not aware of the connections between Freemasonry and Satanism?"

• Can a Christian knowingly remain a member of an organization which lifts up Lucifer, without denying Jesus Christ? What will Jesus say? Who else's opinion is going to matter?
    You might ponder Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 10:32-33, 1 Corinthians 10:20-22, 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1, 1 John 1:5-2:6, 1 John 4:4-6 and 2 John 9. It is your soul which is on the line.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/freemasonry_lucifer.htm

14. For everyone here, a while ago I posted my senior research paper that I wrote titled "The Wall of Separation: Separation Between Church and State"

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...tween-church-state-senior-research-paper.html

Here's a brief excerpt about the illuminati and freemason society

15. no your just keep ignorant of the whole situation, they give you a little bit of info here and there but you never get the whole truth, until youve reached the highest degree you will not know the freemasons worship lucifer and work for him, this is how there system works

16. ^I'm sorry, but that's retarded, as is this entire thread, people make everything out to be way more complex than shit is.

Oswald shot JFK.
    Al Queda hit the twin towers.
    The economy is in the shitter largely because of crappy lending practices on part of the banking industry.
    Your weed was not laced.

The end.

17. NWO runs the american government...baiscally we're all fuck sideways unless we overthrow the government
    Do some research on FEMA camps and rex 84, you will be surprised what they are planning for.

18. All angst aside. The excerpt from their paper was interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. We met on the level & shall depart on the square ;)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app