Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can I Drink The Bong Water?

• Please log in to reply

EHoffman

EHoffman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Besides the fact that I have no idea what you meant by that...

I think I speak for more than myself that people on here are tired of reading threads like this. A simple "search" will show you many threads on this topic, saving your time from posting, and my time for reading

Thanks, Lorax.

akforty7s

akforty7s

Free.

• Old School
  • 831 posts
I see your a new member. 8 posts? Cool. Can't wait to see how you contribute around here.

Welcome to the city :rolleyes:

EHoffman

EHoffman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I see your a new member. 8 posts? Cool. Can't wait to see how you contribute around here.

Welcome to the city :rolleyes:

I live in the suburbs actually.

MR!JUANA

MR!JUANA

Deeohdoublegahzee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
Nah bro he meant welcome to the city as in grassCITY we call it the city for short.

Oh yeh and welcome :)

Utero420

Utero420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Meh i'll drink bong water if i'm that thirsty, then again i have gotten some strange looks for doing so.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
Okay, okay.

What is 'bong water'?

Like how much marijuana do you have to smoke through it before it's 'bong water'?

If you smoke one or two bowls, it's still clear.

I refuse to believe somebody regularly drinks REAL bong water.

I'm talking the stuff that sits in the popper bong for 2 months, after several ounces and is black and chunky.

Even the stuff that has had quater-half ounce through it is yellow and chunky, the shit smells bad enough, i dont think anybody would regularly drink it.

grassman55

grassman55

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Okay, okay.

What is 'bong water'?

Like how much marijuana do you have to smoke through it before it's 'bong water'?

Not that I think you drink bong water rasta so don't take this the wrong way. But are people really experiencing such a shortage of water that they have to resort to BONG water? And what is bong water? Even if somebody took 1 rip out of a bong, isn't that enough to go get a fresh glass of water if your thirsty? My point is why do people even drink the bong water in the first place?

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
Hah, no i know exactly what you mean.

I'd smack somebody i saw them drinking bong water.

Tekhnix

Tekhnix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
god damn trolls these days, PLEASE make it less obvious :)

Utero420

Utero420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Usually i replace the bong water after two weeks or whenever my hoots taste slightly like resin. But i've seen water like what Rasta describes, black and smelly had salvia and wack (weed and tabacco) smoked out of it. Saw my friends buddy drink some of it, hes just a little out of it though.

Bobbert

Bobbert

Vaporizer Convert

• Old School
  • 1,922 posts

Okay, okay.

What is 'bong water'?

I refuse to believe somebody regularly drinks REAL bong water.

I'm talking the stuff that sits in the popper bong for 2 months, after several ounces and is black and chunky.

Even the stuff that has had quater-half ounce through it is yellow and chunky, the shit smells bad enough, i dont think anybody would regularly drink it.

Why anyone would use their water that long blows my mind. Half of the bongs I use I change the water every session I use it. My smaller bong I change ever 2-3 sessions.

xMinionX

xMinionX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
Yes. Gross. That is all.

killAss

killAss

High Life

• Old School
  • 2,203 posts

One more question: If I were to use Mountain Dew instead of water in my bong, could I drink that afterwards?

I dont think that would be such a good idea man

mexicanjunkie

mexicanjunkie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
that is probably one of the most stupidest questions I have ever heard, of course everybody knows that is how you get the highest, by drinking the bong water.

paint_u_dgt

paint_u_dgt

The one that got away

• Registered Upgraded
  • 492 posts
Dude just drink the fucking water already. Fuck just do it. dont wuss out guzzle that shit. It sounds like you really want to Shit it aint gonna kill ya. I'm rootin for ya. Oh yeah lemme know how that goes!

Miki Dora

Miki Dora

How to get there, I dunno

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Bong water gives you powers magical. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Sir.KillerBee

Sir.KillerBee

Grateful Ganja Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

His point was that the taste of bong water is really bad, much in common with the taste of piss. Therefor, if you drink piss regularly, which you have clearly noted that you do, you will enjoy the taste of bong water.

In conclusion, go drink some bong water (mix it with some piss cause you love it so much), and use the search button before you post something that has been discussed many times...

yet another pointless thread

HA HA HA HA .....LOL

NICE....

happywallyskin

happywallyskin

GreenBowlPacker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 537 posts
yea, bong water is gross, i wouldnt ever drink it...one of my friends parents tho like to put wine in their bong, and then when they're done with a sesh, they drink the wine...

Peace Pipe

Peace Pipe

Brian Jonestown Massacre!

• Old School
  • 925 posts
The purpose of a bong is that the smoke is filtered through the water. Since thc isn't water solluable (sp?) none of it will get absorbed, but many of the toxins from the pot will get abosrbed so you get a much cleaner and smoother hit.

What's left in the water is tar, nothing in there that will get you high. If you drink it your drinking tar, then you defeat the purpose of the bong, but instead of the toxins going into your lungs you drink them.

crestonchic08

crestonchic08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

yea, bong water is gross, i wouldnt ever drink it...one of my friends parents tho like to put wine in their bong, and then when they're done with a sesh, they drink the wine...

okay...yes congrats for not drinking it.....your friends parents are dumbasses! repeat after me: DO NOT USE ALCOHOL OF ANYSORT AS BONG WATER!!!!thc is alcohol solluable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users