Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do hospitals drug test after giving birth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hennessey, Nov 13, 2010.

1. The Man is getting to you bro!! Now, everyone, even you, someone I assume smokes pot because of the content on this forum, is against even the slightest idea that marijuana might just be the only drug that is not harmful at all. Read through the whole article dude. You'll see what I mean.

2. Yes they will drug test her and arrest her. They will place the baby in foster care. Then she will get the death penalty if she lives in Texas.

3. I know people who smokes cigs while preg. and i hate moms who smoke weed even as much. you dont care for a life where you cant hold off for 9 months??