The best vaporizer below 200$

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SmokeweedRNN, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity!

Im looking into vaps as a alternative to my bongs, pipes, and joints. If myy budget is around 200 whats my best bet! I just did my buddys vaporizer for the first time and loved it

2. magic flight launch box

/thread

3. vapor bros

/thread

[​IMG]

4. arizer extreme Q
    /thread

5. This.

6. There really isn't a best vaporizer..it really depends on what type of vaporizer your looking for.

For whips..Da buddha vaporizer is a tank, Vapor bros if your into wooden box vape..etc.

For portable..you could probably find an iolite for under $200(powered by butane) or you can get the Magic Flight Launch Box with is powered by AA's.
    Also there is the Vapor Genie which you can use a lighter or a butane torch to use.

For efficiency and low energy usage , theres purple days which i believe is under $200.

if you want exact prices..hit me up.

7. I have had my MFLB for a while, and I have a Purple days as well!

The MFLB sucks, in comparison to the Purple Days.

Purple days uses less, has better, smoother, awesome tasting hits!

Craftsmanship on the MFLB also sucks, mine had spliters and wood shavings on the inside that I almost inhaled........ I would not recommend the MFLB

8. I agree with this guy, its only $90-$100 dollars, and if you order off vaporworld you get a grinder with it.

9. op listen to blackbur on this, very knowledgeable about vapes.

there is no best vape out there, just best for each persons preference...
    if you are gunna be vaping primarily at home, i reccommend a ggood home unit...there are whip based (vapor bbros, or dbv both in your price range)

or you may want a unit that does both bags and whips which i would then reccommend the arizer extreme q

if you are gunna be vaping on the go a lot, the mflb is the way to go

personally i have a vapor bros and an mflb and love both for thheir purposes, use my vb for vapor bongin at home, and the mflb on the go

also, checkk out fuckcombustion.com...a lot of great model specific and general vape info....hope that helps! :wave:

10. #11 lwien, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    Everyone who mentioned just one vape is TOTALLY wrong. There is no one best vaporizer under 200 bucks for there are 3 or 4 that excel really well in certain areas, but none of them excel in all.

Example, the MFLB is a great portable vape, but it can't provide the efficiency of a Purple Days or the super rich lung ripper hits that a VaporBros can provide, but the VaporBros can't be used as a portable and it too is nowhere near as efficient as the Purple Days. All three great vapes under 200 bucks but they all do different things well.

11. could any one give me details on a vaporight vaporizer...theyre sold for like 90 bucks at this store but i dont know how good they are..and how do you start threads on grass city? thanks guys

12. Da Buddha for sure if it's for use at your house...I as well as several of my friends all have them and they are about as solid as a piece as you're going to find. Not sure if it's really possible to break it unless your purposly smash the glass. haha

13. Go to the last day of a Forum..for example Toking tools..in the upper left hand corner of the screen there should be a button/link that says "New Thread"..click that..give it a Title then add a message..that message will be your first post.

I've read a lot of reviews about cheap vaporizers, because before i bought my vapor bros..i was going to purchase a ebay/amazon vape for a fraction of the price..i decided that i will pay for quality/customer service so i went with the vapor brothers hand free and i'm really glad because my ceramic heating element(from heavy use and abuse) started acting funny and i was able to send it back to VB repair dept.

Anyways on amazon Vaporite and vaporizers like it received a lot of bad reviews, either it wasn't getting hot..or lights were working etc. Feel free to check for yourself..I checked Vaporites website and they offer a 6 month warranty for it as long as you don't buy it below the map..so if you want to get something like that go ahead, there are other wooden box vapes that are more reliable and have longer warranties and accessories.

just chalk up on some research and you will find out what you need sir.

14. I just checked that unit out, stay away from it...it is a Chinese knock off vape that may contain chemicals you don't want to inhale and a incosistent heat which could burn your herb...I reccommend saving your money for the true wooden box vape (the one this is knocking off) the vapor bros...

And to start a new thread just click new thread in the upper left corner of the forums page.

15. Depends on your personal situation.

I was in a similar dilemma, and ended up choosing the Arizer Extreme Q vape. It's about $170 new on eBay these days, and IMO - it's the best vape for that price.

It does bags, whip, has a remote control, digital LCD, TONS of custom options and settings and stuff. It's everything I wanted and then some!

To everyone suggesting the MFLB - never once did this dude say he needed something stealthy/small...so why would you recommend something like the MFLB?

Yes, the MFLB is great - I've read tons of reviews, and it seems good. BUT - it doesn't come CLOSE to a desktop vape, that plugs into a wall, and is made of higher quality materials and stuff. They're just not even the same!

MFLB = great portable vape when you need stealth, on-the-go, stuff like that

But for overall vaping, stationary desktop vapes > MFLB/Iolite/VaporGenie/etc.

Just my $.02, hope you get something you enjoy!

16. I have yet to understand why everyone instantly jumps to the MFLB is the best vape ever made...yea it's nifty because it's so tiny and so very very basic...but there are a lot of way better vapes out there...and in reality who has bought a MFLB and not thought "wow...$100 for this huh..." lol

17. Exactly. Dont get me wrong though, I think the MFLB is great for a certain group of people (living at home, with roomies that dont approve, etc. etc.). It makes perfect sense for situations like that.

But as 'the best vape ever'? Lol, yeah right.

Like I said, dedicated desktop vapes are where its at...especially if you're dropping $200.

18. For the same reason that people instantly jumps on the Volcano as the best vape ever made.
    There is no one best vape, but for many, they just have a hard time dealing with that concept.

19. People jump first to MFLB because its a great starter vape, not exactly too expensive its kinda like that junker your parents get you before your actual car.
    Its a great way for people unfamiliar to vaporizing to get a taste for it without blowing too much cash.Heats up relatively quick.Its easy to use and theres little to non user error after you get past its learning curve.

i bought my whip vaporizer before i bought it, i read countless reviews off fuckcombustion and grasscity and i always wanted to get the vaporizer high without pulling out my vapor bros, since it does take some time to setup and some time to put away, and also since it doesn't delivery as much vapor as my vapor bros its nice for when i don't want to get too high, good for a feel good buzz or just a chill.

but for any future vaporizers..do your homework before purchasing anything. Reviews..Warranty..Talk to customer services.Talk to people who already have said unit..and don't be afraid to ask questions.