Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag with brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bunny929, Nov 8, 2010.

1. yeah a friend of mine said he saw some plants around his area, so i had him hook us up with a couple massive-assed bags. $30 for about 10 ounces, just to try it out and let him know if its any good.

Smoked a bowl, tastes like straight hay. We spent about 2 hours pulling seeds out of a percentage of the bag, (horrid number of seeds) so we decided to mix about 2 O's into 1 stick of butter. It reeked like shit, but we makin brownies now.

Should i expect a possible sickness from ditch weed? idk its pretty ugly, but i dont wanna get sick from this shit.

2. 30 for 10 ounces. sounds like you got ripped off ;)

3. No this guys new, never grown, never even smoked, he just wanted to know how valuable it was so we just gave him some cash for the effort (more like.)
    Besides.. He doesn't necessarily come from the same culture.. hes omish. xD

What im asking is, if this shit is pretty bad, could we get sick off of it? eating shit weed?

4. only you can answer that question

5. ok they tastes like shit and i have never been so hardcoreily locked into a couch.
    so nvm question answered.

6. if the weed tastes nasty now... It's not going to magically taste better baking it..Chocolate can only do so much.

7. u put 10 oz in a batch of brownies, sweet. schwag or not, i think u may get stoned off of these, just possibly

8. i caught a pretty mellow but drowsy high for about 4 hours. I just had to smoke a bowl every once in awhile to be a lil higher.

Verdict: after 2 hours of picking seeds out of 10 O's for that buzz, lets say it was fun while it lasted but i wont be doing it again.

Is there a good way to make like, a 1 person brownie so a guy doesnt have to dump a shit ton in? i wanna try this with a couple grams of danks.

9. he's amish? so he uses horses adn shit? i live in ontario and their are alot of em here

10. Next time don't pick the seeds out. If you're baking it just grind it all up and make butter. Seeds have a very low THC % as well. For that much weed it's well worth 30 bucks. It could be the lowest of the low and still get you baked.

If you caught a decent four hour high off a 1/5th of what cost 30 bucks, sounds like a good deal. Next time concentrate the whole ten oz into oil. WELL worth 30 bucks.

11. i think you answered your own question right there! there are all kinds of recipes out there - look around.

search tool is handy. :wave: