Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weird Feeling In Throat After Smoking

• Please log in to reply

Hero14

Hero14

HERO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I've been smoking for a while now, and just recently I've been getting this feeling like someones putting pressure on my throat when I'm high. It's not that I've taken too big of a hit or anything, because for the few minutes before I actually become high I don't feel it, and the higher I get, the more intense it becomes. I don't know if it's something I should just try to look past, or if there's anything I can do to fix it. It's not a burning or sore feeling, it feels like someone's strangling me, but not tightly, and like I said the higher I am the tighter the grip.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or have any idea of what I should do?

Romeskii

Romeskii

I got 5 on it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

I've been smoking for a while now, and just recently I've been getting this feeling like someones putting pressure on my throat when I'm high. It's not that I've taken too big of a hit or anything, because for the few minutes before I actually become high I don't feel it, and the higher I get, the more intense it becomes. I don't know if it's something I should just try to look past, or if there's anything I can do to fix it. It's not a burning or sore feeling, it feels like someone's strangling me, but not tightly, and like I said the higher I am the tighter the grip.

You should stop smoking bud.

Hero14

Hero14

HERO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
For good?

DAVlD

DAVlD

9 to the universe

• Gold Member
  • 8,983 posts

ReconSquirrel

ReconSquirrel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 324 posts
it used to happen to me but it just stopped randomly

Hero14

Hero14

HERO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
It's happened from smoking decent mids out of a bowl, and a bong, orange kush out of a bowl, and one night me and a friend of mine smoked 2 bowls of skunk weed and it was so intense that I thought I was going to throw up. Since that night I've only smoked mids hoping that it would stop. When I smoke mids from a bowl or bong I still have the feeling but it's small enough that I can ignore it, but then I'm barely high

BluntRapChris

BluntRapChris

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

maybe you just a really dry throat, have you tried drinking juice, not water, you want something thicker, like citrus juice, that should help.

Hero14

Hero14

HERO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
No, but thats a good idea. Ill try that out and see what happens. I've only drank soda or arizona green tea after, and neither of those are thick

DAVlD

DAVlD

9 to the universe

• Gold Member
  • 8,983 posts

^P a T r Y c K^

^P a T r Y c K^

Cruisin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 574 posts
I think I get the same thing. Like my throat feels so tight and its sensitive to one little hit. Maybe because its out of a harsh pipe I don't know.

tightlyrolledj

tightlyrolledj

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
You may not be drinking enough water

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users