DRTYDUB's Toking Tools and misc.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DRTYDUB21, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I have some pics I have been meaning to put up, and I have some new pieces, and I made a movie out of a bunch of videos I had taken. So I figured it was time to start a thread for my toking tools..

Right now I have:
    Typhoon Hammer bub
    RooR White label a/c
    Volcano Classic w/ both easy and solid valve set
    Toro single circ stemline
    Toro circ trashcatcher
    Salt chillium
    MFLB
    Medicali bub

My ADS just broke, waiting on $$$ from my friend then I will be picking up a SG gridded stemline with bent neck..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purp Berry
    [​IMG]

Master Kush
    [​IMG]

2. Sexy, nonetheless

I'm diggin that salt slide :D

3. #3 DRTYDUB21, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    ***MILK VIDEO***

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUWARMYNfxY"]YouTube - Toro Hits[/ame]

4. #4 DRTYDUB21, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    Thanks man, It's not a slide though, it is a chillum kinda bowl with a carb haha :)

5. LOL my bad. I didn't notice AT ALL. Probably because i'm used to link salt with slide :p

6. Real nice stuff, i like the variety you got goin on.

7. Got some sweet glass..Show that Volcano kid!...dont be shy :D

8. ^ Thanks man!!

haha, yea. Its no worries dude, I went to the shop looking for a slide, but I really liked this and the dude cut me a good deal on it, so I picked up that instead of a Salt Slide..

9. #9 DRTYDUB21, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    Bought another Toro today, its a weird 6 slit, 8 hole inline to 13 Arm tree..

Took a bunch of pics and vids, will post up tomorrow when i wake up

10. That's some nice glass man I like that clear bubbler

11. And some pics..

Attached Files:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVoPof3l9KY]YouTube - Milk, new Toro (inline/13)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COzknqCrCeY]YouTube - M4H02882.MP4[/ame]

13. very nice fam ill be checkin up on this thread:smoke:

14. I was going through one of my old photobucket accounts and found this

[​IMG]

Makes me miss it.. :(

15. I WANT that Medicali bub man :devious: You ever try pairing it with the MFLB??
    I can only imagine how good one of those would be with a vape.

16. Thanks man! But, naw, I havent tried that wouldn't even know how to go about hooking it up..

It hits really well though, and I got it for a steal, infact I just smoked a big bowl of Buddha's sister out of it to celebrate the start of my thanksgiving break!

17. a steal you say makes me want it even more. I really like yours because of the bent mouthpiece because my friend had one with a straight mouthpiece and sometimes I drink a bit of bong water. but I bet the bent mouthpiece solves that problem. do you anywhere to purchase it online or in Michigan?

18. No clue, I picked it up for 35 bucks from the shop I use for all my supplies (420f, grunge off, hemp wick, papers, frisbees haha). It was the first "piece" I got from them, they had just gotten them in. I really like the bent neck, and it hits great milks well better than my Typhoon. Im not sure of anywhere online that sells Medicali other than like ioffer or boro

19. Toro Micro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. that is dope toro!!!! so sexy:smoke: