Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Test Pure Platinum

• Please log in to reply

FattyBoBatty

FattyBoBatty

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Hey I have to drop tomorrow for a Drug Evaluation cuz I was arrested for poss. back in August. I've only smoked 2 times within the past month and I got this detox drink "Test Pure Platinum" has anyone ever tried this? If so please let me know if it worked for you or if it didnt. Thanks

Similar Topics: Test Pure Platinum     x

Norvy1

Norvy1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
It will work, im not sure if it will work by tomarow, it makes you shit alot, all is does it clean you out. I think the one i got was like 3 days to work.

threesixstoner

threesixstoner

to da right

• Registered Upgraded
  • 452 posts
you might not even need it if youve smoked 2 times in a month

phishisgroovin

phishisgroovin

Registered Pot Head

• Old School
  • 955 posts
yea man if you haven't smoked much lately you might be clean. all of the cleaners that my friends take usually tell you how long until the cleaner works and then how long it stays clean for...most cleaners will have your system clean within a few hours of drinking the cleaner. also most of the cleaners i buy say they make your system clean only for a few hours so you might want to take the drink early in the morning and then around lunch go and take the test and you should be fine....peace

geetardude

geetardude

Buzzed Guitarist

• Old School
  • 2,847 posts
Hey,

I'd assume it would work. You said you've only smoked twice this month, but when was the last time you smoked and how much? Peace.

-Timmy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users