• by Twistedd
  • Nov 05 2010 07:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Twistedd
  • Bronze Member
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:53 AM

So you all remember that annoying woman on the Marijuana Chronic History documentary? You know, the one with excess eye shadow on and bleach blonde hair. The one that all she says is "Marijuana is bad. Don't do it. Its so bad".

A.B. 390 Open Letter

Posted Image

"“Our children, adults, senior citizens and pets would inhale second-had [sic] smoke from Marijuana, which has been proven to be five times more harmful than the smoke from tobacco products.”" - Alexandra D. Datig

"We must not allow the Marijuana activists to sell us on the idea that intoxicating California with Marijuana is somehow going to help our productivity, make our schools safer, our communities stronger and our lives healthier." - Alexandra D. Datig

Gee, since 440,000 Americans die from tobacco smoking every year, that must mean 2.2 million people die every year from cannabis smoking, right? That would be “five times more harmful”, right?

Datig is referencing the hoary old “cannabis smoke has 5x the carcinogens of tobacco smoke” shibboleth. It’s true; cannabis smoke – any smoke – contains carcinogens. That’s not the same as saying it causes cancer.

Posted Image

Recent work indicates that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol promotes tumor growth by inhibiting certain anti-tumor immunity
Source: L. Iversen, EBSCO 2003

Posted Image

Will legalizing Marijuana place our National Security at risk? We think so.

It has been proven that Marijuana use causes memory loss. How will California defend itself in a newly intoxicated condition? - Not very well.

Marijuana use causes poor judgment and forgetfulness. Marijuana blocks pain receptors, also causing emotional and metabolic instability. Can we afford to be this irresponsible and have a casual attitude about marijuana in a world haunted by the lessons we have to learn each day from terror?

This notion of cannabis and carcinogens is what led Dr. Donald Tashkin at UCLA to study pot smoking for thirty years to verify that it had some link to lung cancer:

Alexandra D. Datig, Proponent
Opposition to the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative (2010) ID# 1323410

January 11, 2010

Honorable Members of the California State Assembly
State Capitol
Sacramento, California, 95814

RE: Open Letter: Urgent request to Vote “No” on A.B.390, January 12, 2010

Honorable Members of the California State Assembly:

My name is Alexandra D. Datig, the proponent of the Opposition to the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative of 2010. I respectfully request that you consider my appeal to you regarding your vote on A.B.390 this Tuesday, January 12, 2010.

I oppose A.B.390 for the following reasons:

A.B.390 is a surrender to the war on drugs!

Youth: When you destroy the life of the youth you destroy the life of the Country. By voting to legalize marijuana you are choosing to have no leaders of tomorrow.

Moral issue: Taxing California by intoxicating Californians with the marijuana drug (and all of its derivatives) is un-American!

Alaska: The DEA cites the marijuana re-criminalization of 1990 where marijuana was legalized in 1975 and “A 1988 University of Alaska survey showed that the state's teenagers used marijuana at more than twice the national average for their age group.”
Marijuana (and its derivatives) is harmful:

The Mayo Clinic conducted and published an extensive study on second-hand smoke from tobacco. Some of the findings were cancer, lung disease, heart disease, growth development, middle ear infections in children and asthma. The DEA reports “National Institutes of Health, studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day.”

University of Melbourne study:

Marijuana causes brain abnormalities. “Murat Yucel, PhD, of Orygen Research Centre and the Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre at the University of Melbourne, along with colleagues from the University of Wollongong” - “conducted MRIs on the brains of 15 men who smoked five joints a day for more than 10 years. They compared these MRIs to those of 16 control subjects who did not use marijuana….users had early symptoms of psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and mania. The findings are published in the Archives of General Psychiatry.”
National Security: One would have to have a clear and sober mind to defend us from the enemy, foreign and domestic. The more our citizens are druggies the more vulnerable we become.
As parents could become drug abusers, children will be exposed to second-hand marijuana inhalation and therefore will become victims from the cradle to the grave. This initially caused by their parents and children or parents will continue the habit (or worse) for the rest of his or her life!

Wake up! Pay attention to the possible consequences of you actions!

Alexandra D. Datig

Opponent to marijuana legalization
Opposition to the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative of 2010

Edited by Twistedd, 05 November 2010 - 08:03 AM.

Replies (6)

• riejgndtueodtrd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

You can't possibly argue against a graphic like this:

Truly shocking....

Oh and it's no surprise that marijuana smokers showed symptoms of mania. The mania is probably what CAUSED them to smoke marijuana. I hate it when people say that mental illnesses are caused by marijuana. It's the other way around. The people had the mental illnesses to begin with, and it subsequently made them more likely to smoke weed.

Edited by DVOTA, 05 November 2010 - 09:22 PM.

• DankPursuit

• PipPipPip
  • DankPursuit
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

I was watching "Marijuana Chronic History documentary" and decided to learn more about the wicked witch known as Alexandra Datig. I was more than a little curious to find out what might have been posted on this forum about her. I was hoping for good news - like maybe she had developed an incurable cancer for example. But, looking here, and doing further research about her, I find that she is still warring against us with all her might... Hopefully, that won't last much longer :(

• Keep Fightin'

• PipPipPip
  • TheSnake742
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Would be kinda funny if she got a form of skin cancer, and the only thing that cured it was hash oil.

• Banned

• azzmaster69
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

Would be kinda funny if she got a form of skin cancer, and the only thing that cured it was hash oil.

She'd probably pull some mental gymnastics and say oh well it's ok cause doctors gave it to me for medicine all you druggies just want to get high on drugs you druggies!!!!

• Gerhardt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

Update: This woman knows her way around cocks.

One of the authors of "You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again" the daring tell-all that chronicles the alleged kinks of Hollywood's biggest stars has just filed a lawsuit that claims the Dove book is filled with lies.
Alexandra D. Datig a former Heidi Fleiss call girl who worked under the pseudonym "Tiffany" has charged in Los Angeles Superior Court that Dove ignored most of her recollections of high-end hooking, and instead fabricated "perverse sex games with high-profile personalities which did not occur."
Datig, who's seeking at least $8 million in damages, argues that the book has libeled her by alleging that she was "a drug addict and `bondage queen,"' and that she still works as a call girl.
Datig, who used to date former Nicole Brown Simpson boyfriend Keith Zlomsowitch, charges that Dove Books chief Michael Viner "sexually fondled," "forcibly kissed" and "continuously asked" her to have sex with him.

Gotta love google.

• Ain't Nothin'

• PJV575
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:42 AM

Oh and it's no surprise that marijuana smokers showed symptoms of mania. The mania is probably what CAUSED them to smoke marijuana. I hate it when people say that mental illnesses are caused by marijuana. It's the other way around. The people had the mental illnesses to begin with, and it subsequently made them more likely to smoke weed.

I think it works both ways.

Honestly, I hope my kids don't smoke until they are at least 16. I inhaled combusted cannabis at the tender age of 8 through 10, then stopped after I found out it was illegal.

I suffer from anger issues, depression, and anxiety that all began around the same approximate time. I never had any traumatic event (knock on wood) in my life to give me PTSD or anything, and I lived a good childhood and teen life. Looking back, I have the feeling that smoking at THAT such young of an age affected my brains development.

I love smoking now, but looking back I wish I never smoked that young and wish I started smoking when I re-started at 17. I'm still struggling to find the right medicine for my mental conditions and wish I had MMJ to vape to keep my mood level even (also, it helps my back condition that causes chronic pain). I know people who had pre-existing conditions before they smoked and it effects them very, VERY weirdly when they do smoke. It makes me think that MJ at a young age can cause mental conditions, but that those born with mental conditions may find solace in MJ after their brain has developed almost fully.

PS- That bitch is annoying! I'm watching it right now lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users