Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Alexandra D. Datig

• Please log in to reply

Twistedd

Twistedd

This, too, shall pass.

• Bronze Member
  • 11,751 posts

Edited by Twistedd, 05 November 2010 - 08:03 AM.

riejgndtueodtrd

riejgndtueodtrd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts
You can't possibly argue against a graphic like this:

http://nipitinthebud....org/anti_d.jpg

Truly shocking....

Oh and it's no surprise that marijuana smokers showed symptoms of mania. The mania is probably what CAUSED them to smoke marijuana. I hate it when people say that mental illnesses are caused by marijuana. It's the other way around. The people had the mental illnesses to begin with, and it subsequently made them more likely to smoke weed.

Edited by DVOTA, 05 November 2010 - 09:22 PM.

DankPursuit

DankPursuit

DankPursuit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I was watching "Marijuana Chronic History documentary" and decided to learn more about the wicked witch known as Alexandra Datig. I was more than a little curious to find out what might have been posted on this forum about her. I was hoping for good news - like maybe she had developed an incurable cancer for example. But, looking here, and doing further research about her, I find that she is still warring against us with all her might... Hopefully, that won't last much longer :(

TheSnake742

TheSnake742

Keep Fightin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Would be kinda funny if she got a form of skin cancer, and the only thing that cured it was hash oil.

azzmaster69

azzmaster69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 640 posts

Would be kinda funny if she got a form of skin cancer, and the only thing that cured it was hash oil.

She'd probably pull some mental gymnastics and say oh well it's ok cause doctors gave it to me for medicine all you druggies just want to get high on drugs you druggies!!!!

Gerhardt

Gerhardt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
Update: This woman knows her way around cocks.

One of the authors of "You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again" the daring tell-all that chronicles the alleged kinks of Hollywood's biggest stars has just filed a lawsuit that claims the Dove book is filled with lies.
Alexandra D. Datig a former Heidi Fleiss call girl who worked under the pseudonym "Tiffany" has charged in Los Angeles Superior Court that Dove ignored most of her recollections of high-end hooking, and instead fabricated "perverse sex games with high-profile personalities which did not occur."
Datig, who's seeking at least $8 million in damages, argues that the book has libeled her by alleging that she was "a drug addict and `bondage queen,"' and that she still works as a call girl.
Datig, who used to date former Nicole Brown Simpson boyfriend Keith Zlomsowitch, charges that Dove Books chief Michael Viner "sexually fondled," "forcibly kissed" and "continuously asked" her to have sex with him.

Source: PITT WAS IRA-TABLE ABOUT HIS ROLE IN IRISH DRAMA

Gotta love google.

PJV575

PJV575

Ain't Nothin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,105 posts

Oh and it's no surprise that marijuana smokers showed symptoms of mania. The mania is probably what CAUSED them to smoke marijuana. I hate it when people say that mental illnesses are caused by marijuana. It's the other way around. The people had the mental illnesses to begin with, and it subsequently made them more likely to smoke weed.

I think it works both ways.

Honestly, I hope my kids don't smoke until they are at least 16. I inhaled combusted cannabis at the tender age of 8 through 10, then stopped after I found out it was illegal.

I suffer from anger issues, depression, and anxiety that all began around the same approximate time. I never had any traumatic event (knock on wood) in my life to give me PTSD or anything, and I lived a good childhood and teen life. Looking back, I have the feeling that smoking at THAT such young of an age affected my brains development.

I love smoking now, but looking back I wish I never smoked that young and wish I started smoking when I re-started at 17. I'm still struggling to find the right medicine for my mental conditions and wish I had MMJ to vape to keep my mood level even (also, it helps my back condition that causes chronic pain). I know people who had pre-existing conditions before they smoked and it effects them very, VERY weirdly when they do smoke. It makes me think that MJ at a young age can cause mental conditions, but that those born with mental conditions may find solace in MJ after their brain has developed almost fully.

PS- That bitch is annoying! I'm watching it right now lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users