Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Saved My LIFE!!! (No JOKE)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ERod2011, Nov 5, 2010.

1. First and for most, I'd like to say I am in no way showing any biased opinion on medical marijuana. Solely my own experiences. Lets get to the point. I found out at a young age that I have a strong allergic reaction to venom. Of all kinds. Before this incident I nearly died at a hospital room. But this time I was alone. I was bitten by some spider about a 1/4mile off in the woods. Knowing I had little time I ran home to find that my breathing was not getting better after the sprint. In fact I was suffocating, the allergic reaction was closing in my breathing way. With shock I call my Dad, to give some sort of response even though I couldn't talk. He knew something was wrong. Between calling 911 and passing out, I got an idea to try my pot. I smoked about .1 grams of high potency cannabis. Within a few minutes my breathing got alot better. I survived and live to tell another day!

My theory is that the THC has a strong bonding reaction with the Venom. Since it is a substance that can travel fast within the blood stream it cures fairly quickly. Allowing my tissue to relax and stabilize.

I also have confirmed that cannabis will help ease muscle tension, like heavy muscle cramps. Try it yourself, go for a harsh workout until your legs give in and hurt like hell. Smoke a little and almost instantly your cramps go away. Its magic

2. That...sounds.........amazing :hello::smoke:

3. or you could have taken magnesium to ease that muscle tension. This thread could just have easily been magnesium saved my life.

F proper sentence structure

4. No way it was not magnesium! Even if it was just in the water...itwouldn't have such a quick effect.

5. ummmmmmmm

O SHIT IM DIEING LETS HIT THE BONG

troll or not i fucking DIED laughing hahahahahaha.

is this actually serious

i dont think you wouldve died regardless, ...

6. So I guess when you suffocate you can't DIE? what the HELL don't you understand. ignorance from people like you keeps corrupting society.

7. I've heard pot opens up your lungs more, and can actually help in situations such as this and even with asthma, true or not? I dunno. I personally have seen a rip off of a bong stop a seizure. Man the things good ol' Mary Jane can do. :smoke:

8. lol ok so you were suffocating... so you honestly decided to inhale smoke....

how could you possibly call me ignorant i just dont believe your story... or the fact that you were gonna die

you dont think your idea was CRAZY at that point?

"between passing out and calling 911" yeee ok really passing out?

pfffffft you're ignorant for calling me ignorant

9. haha your only ignorant cause you dont know the whole story! I'm seriously telling the truth. I'd like to get my story across to test these measures with recorded data. If you ever suffocated from the inside..its a slow process but can cause serious brain damage at the least.

10. alright man i possibly do believe you

how did you get the idea(possiblly) that smoking would help in that situation

11. If i'm not mistaken, cannabis can help ashmatics open their airways so they can continue to breathe. So if your airways were closing due to some reason other than asthma, and you took a hit maybe it could help. Granted, i know basically nothing about the science behind this so i'm really just talking out of my ass. :smoke:

12. well I had heard before that it expands your lung capacity. Kinda like how micheal philps takes bong rips haha.. It must of done just that.

13. mary jane is fucking awesome man :D
    thank god for natures medicine:)

14. It's true about weed helping asthmatics. Here's some data I collected involving weed and my asthma.

My asthma and weed.

Asthma attacks pre-weed=about 8-10

Asthma attacks post-weed=0

Ironic, cause I smoke like a chimney (No tobacco)

I still think magnesium or relaxation techniques are safer for suffocation/asthma though.

15. May I say, your screen name is awesome +rep for it makin my night haha

16. i have athsma.. and if i ever start weezing and smoke some pot.. its 10x better and i can breathe again without using my inhaler..

also.. I'm a college basketball player and I feel that weed doesnt slow my performance when used occasionally.. but if i were to smoke everyday i would feel slowed down.

Happy smokes :smoke:

17. I dont think the THC bonded with the venom, I think it opened up your bronchioles letting you breath