About to enjoy the best munchie food EVER CREATED.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeyMcDank, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I thought Freebirds was a locally owned burrito shop here in Santa Barbara CA..

Hmmm.

2. I'm trying to figure out where I want to go. Got the munchies after a wake and bake. :smoke:

3. that's funny. I thought it was only in austin.

4. i was listening to howard stern and he was having a "worlds biggest slut compition"

one girl ate an burrito with the cum of 80 guys on it.

enjoy your burrito! hahaha

5. That's gnarly. What kind of burrito was it :D

6. Interesting. I wonder if its owned by the same person. Freebirds is a LEGEND here among college students / stoners.

7. Wow that's disguisting.

8. wow, theres nothing hot about that, its just gross at that point.

9. Haha oh man imagine being the 80th person who has to blow his load on that burrito.. that would suck:D

10. Thats a large burrito. And who ever ate the burrito must have some issues. 80 guys? Thats a lot of semen.

11. You should see the Travis we have in this one restaurant in NM. (never remember what it's called) It's a burrito the size of a small missile on a platter heaped with green or red chile. Then 3 dinner size plates heaped with fries. If you can finish that you go on the wall, there's not many people on that wall if I remember correctly.

Anyway, that looks like one helluva burrito. :smoke:

12. #13 Blunt Ash, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    Nah we got freebirds makin its way all the way to san antonio TX. And yes, freebirds is the fucking best burrito ever.

Its strange I was thinking about going to Freebirds but then I jumped on GC. Only to find a thread about freebirds. This must be a sign, headed to freebirds I guess.