Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Price of weed in MN?

• Please log in to reply

vogtTD

vogtTD

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
What quantity should I get for 100 dollars worth of mids in my area? Four and a half grams seems pretty small.

johnkasey

johnkasey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
every area, and i do mean EVERY area has a diffrence price, but for sydney (australia) u get about 7 grams of mids for 100$

also if its ur first time buying, make sure the bag isnt filled with stems (dealers often do this to newbies) and ask him to weight it if u dont know him well

SnackeyG

SnackeyG

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
You should have been able to get over a quad(1/4 oz, 7 grams) for that. I would say at least 10g. My friend just bought a quad of mids in GB, WI for 60. I doubt the mids in MN can be that much.

frankdank420

frankdank420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
prices have been been stablilized for some time now, no reason to deal with greedy people.

you can always just order and avoid dealing with that.

Frank Dank
frankdank420@hushmail.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Amexq4oQJQ]YouTube - Welcome To Frank Dank 420[/ame]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users