Xanax vs. other Benzos

Discussion in 'General' started by jjng5, Sep 20, 2005.

1. I was wondering what everyones favorite Benzo was and at what dosage (for them).
    I'll start:

My weight: 180lb, male

1st) Xanax : 1-2mg

2nd) Valium : 10-15mg

I like xanax over valium for a couple reasons. One I find xanax kicks in faster then valium and I don't have as hard of a time getting out of bed the next day with large doses of Xanax in comparison to valium. (I think this is b/c of their half lives?)

jjng5

2. i like xanax also. although my last exp wasent that great, i blacked out and ended up jumping out of a car that was going 40. not even a scratch to show for it though, oddly enough.

3. ah fuck xanax, i tookk .75mg cuz thats all she had left and i feel like complete shit, jsut all groggy and ick...

4. i like percocets alot...its like your sleeping but your awake...your stoned but your sober...kickass

5. percocets aren't benzos though, but as for me i like xanax and klonopin, ive only done valium once but it was fun

6. Xanies mess me up well into the next day, at least when I take 1mg or more. I feel just lathered in lethargy.

7. valium and xanax are nice, but i think klonopin and restoril are the best for that drunk/tipsy feeling.

mmmmmm....i could go for some klonopin right now