Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chillum/glass blunt/spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kloi, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I need a new pipe and a friend told me to get a glass blunt. I've never used one but I love blunts and wanted to know how close to the real thing are they.

Basically I'm going to get a new pipe and idk if i should get a glass blunt (never used), a chillum (had and loved, never found one i didn't like), or a spoon (had some I've loved and some I've hated). Of course all pipes would be glass no metal for me. What do you think I should get, also info or opinions on any or all of the three types of pieces I have in mind would be helpful.

2. Chillums and spoons are alot better for conserving, if you get a glass blunt you'll be forced to fill it every time you wanna chief.

I'd go with a spoon, but chillums hit you hardddd :smoke: so you can't go wrong with either one :D

3. The one offered at our local head shop has a ram rod (used to push/pack down weed) and the guy i was talking to said you can pack anything from a bowl to a 8th in the one I was looking at.

4. Never used a glass blunt so I can't comment on that, but if it's between a bowl or chillum then go with the chillum. It's even stealthier and more portable than a bowl and it conserves weed pretty well. Also, if you rip the chillum using your hands rather than just puffing on it, you can get some massive massive rips out of it.

5. I'd get a chillum man. I mean, if you wanna get high. :smoke:

6. i say either chillum or spoon
    so...idk i myself would get a spoon

7. Lol, I can get high with some green and a lighter. I'll smoke out of my hand if i have to.

9. i would get a spoon.... and i did :D haha ordered it from GC should arrive this week or next :) cant wait

i've never even heard of a glass blunt haha :D

10. chillum; can't see where you're lighting the bowl at
    spoon; you can see where you're lighting the bowl at, and it's the same as a chillum

IMO get a spoon, brotha.

11. I've never had that problem with any of the chillums I've owned/toked.

12. Glass blunts are sickk. Not a ton of people know about them/have smoked out of one. I personally have had mine for about 3 months and i LOVE it. you can load small one hits or load a little more than a 8th in there to toke all night long with your friends. They hit soo smooth. Honestly the only kind of pieces i like more are bubbs and bongs. Also, not everyone has one so you will be unique. All in all, your piece is your choice, just offering my input. :smoke::smoke:

13. Glass blunts are fun when your with people, though mine got stolen THE DAY I bought mine. But anyways i myslef would prefer spoon over a chilum, but also look into bubblers. The bubbler I have is a two chamber one and it's my favorite piece, even over my bong, jjust because of ease of use. But really it all comes down to what you like.

14. Spoons always work and are relativly cheap.

15. I'd go chillum, I feel cooler when I smoke a chillum.

16. I got one, and the lost it within 24hrs. We went on a burn cruise, it turned into a 6 hr road trip with a 2 zips nug between 3 people in the middle of nowhere.

17. "long story short i woke up with a tennis racket around my neck and no pants."