Help me choose between three specific bongs: ROOR, US Tubes and Sheldon Black

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ForeverYoung88, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Looking to get a beaker for daily use. I am deciding between:

14" ROOR Rasta Label 5mm Bistabil Joint Beaker (non-diffused downstem)
    looks like this:
    http://grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/302x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/L/ALT-10-09-13-422.jpg

14" US Tubes 9mm 24mm-->18mm fat joint Beaker (diffused downstem)
    looks like this:
    [​IMG]

14" Sheldon Black 5mm (diffused downstem)
    looks like this:
    [​IMG]

I would appreciate any input as to pros/cons of each.

I know a lot about them but just wanted to get GC's opinion.

Though I am very careful with my pieces I seem to have some bad luck with friends breaking them and/or freak accidents, so I am leaning towards the 9mm US Tubes.

Thanks in advance!
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. The 9mm US Tubes Beaker is definitely one of the better bongs I've hit and it sucks that the kid who had it had to smash it. I've never hit the Sheldon beaker, but I have hit a small Sheldon and although it rips very well, I'm still going to have to put my vote on the 9mm US cause it just ripped really well, and the glass is just so thick and sturdy it's definitely worth it.

3. yeah I dont see how I can go wrong with 9mm especially with my past history of owning pieces and them breaking :eek:

anyone else?

4. Strictly from those three, I'd go with the US Tube as well. Roor is just a fanboy piece IMO and there are better Sheldon Blacks.

5. if I had a max of $220 (with tax or with shipping), what would you recommend?

6. love SB always

7. I'm no expert but I'd get something from glassmansdoll on etsy. But they're really backed up right now. If you can get that US Tube for 220 that's a good deal.

8. I guess I answered my own question.

I bought a SB fixed 6-arm downstem beaker a few weeks back on BM and the seller had some emergencies. I thought I was getting a refund, but then today he told me he shipped it already and it should arrive tomorrow.

So, although the US Tubes is tempting at 9mm, the SB will definitely do...can't wait to try this beast.

9. Is it the 5mm 14" beaker? If so, i have that piece, hits pretty fucking smooth, great daily driver. But the milks aren't that big, i feel like i outgrew it too soon compared to my roor's which i have gone back to ha.

10. are you talking about the one i posted about in original post or the 6-arm downstem one?

11. The one in the pic, at least that's what mine looks like. It just has the stock SB diffy, but i got it for 100 when SB was just coming out with mass production, so it's OG ;).

12. O ok nice pickup!

yeah i cant wait to try the 6-arm fixed downstem tomorrow!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

13. I'd go with the Sheldon Black.