Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hermie... WHAT TO DO?

• Please log in to reply

anon69

anon69

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a hermie that has just been cut down (it is my only plant). Some branches are prodominately female, some branches are prodominately male, but most of it is about half and half.

The buds are sticky and are covered with crystals, but there are male flowers all through out the buds.

Is it smokable as is? Some threads say to pluck out all of the male bananas, but it would take forever and I still wouldn't be able to get all of them.

Does anyone have personal experience with this?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

Similar Topics: Hermie... WHAT TO DO?     x

dejavu11

dejavu11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
My last grow I ended up with a few plants going hermie at the very end (stress related I believe) and one of them had quite a few banans throughout the buds. They all smoked just fine in the vape and the bong and one of the hermies was the best plant out of the bunch (random bagseed).

Generally the only time I would bother picking out the bananas was if there was still time left before harvest. Since you've already chopped what is done is done and no more pollination or growth should really occur. Dry and cure it like normal and enjoy.

kidnamedcudi

kidnamedcudi

Lonely Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 430 posts
BHO :smoke:

anon69

anon69

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

BHO :smoke:

BHO? huh?

anon69

anon69

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

My last grow I ended up with a few plants going hermie at the very end (stress related I believe) and one of them had quite a few banans throughout the buds. They all smoked just fine in the vape and the bong and one of the hermies was the best plant out of the bunch (random bagseed).

Generally the only time I would bother picking out the bananas was if there was still time left before harvest. Since you've already chopped what is done is done and no more pollination or growth should really occur. Dry and cure it like normal and enjoy.

I wasn't sure if those male flowers were smokable or not. Thanks.

DANK256

DANK256

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts

BHO? huh?

Butane Honey Oil

abrahamx

abrahamx

Jartender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,940 posts

SpazAgain

SpazAgain

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The male bits are perfectly fine to smoke, they just don't have nearly the amount of active chemicals in them. The only reason to pluck bananas is to avoid seeds.

Smoke it up!

Hendrixfan420

Hendrixfan420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
If you're picky about smoking only sensimilla, you could always just make some real nice hash out of some of the buds with a lot of ballsacks and bananas on 'em.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users