Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does pot make woman horny?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Not all of them, but yes it can.
    My girl gets that way stoned...only problem is, usually I do not.
    We always find some way to meet in the middle though, like my penis in the middle of her vagina. Ha

2. Dude, bun it with her or not. She wants it. You want to give it to her. It's a no brainer.:rolleyes:

3. No risk involved. Worst case scenario is you get to smoke with a hot chick and lose a little bud. Best case is whatever you can imagine.

4. If they are new to smoking, they might be more out of it, and more inclined to get it on with you.
    If they are used to toking, its probably not gonna make a difference.

5. In experience, it can help the situation, but as OhMyKush said, if they are used to toking it probably wont do much.

6. My ex said that whenever she does drugs, she gets horny as fuck.

So....yes :) especially if you combine it with 5 or 6 drinks...

7. If she is asking to smoke with you and bringing up sex, then yeah man she wants to have sex with you. OR she wants free weed and is using her womanly powers to get it. In which case she isn't the type of girl you want to be wasting your time on anyway. (or weed)
    Smoke with her and find out. ;)

As a girl I can say, yes I do get horny after I smoke. So your chances with this girl are pretty decent from the info you gave.

8. Haha date rape much? :D
    But yeah I know what you're saying...though, alcohol probably makes it that much more likely. They say guys are bad on booze, it tends to lubricate women better'n KY.

I'm 29 now and sadly, I have to acknowledge that in my years of experience, the latter is more likely, nothing gets you more generous than the thought of a girl...getting generous...

9. my girl gets incredibly incredibly horny after some tokes.

ur girls gonna be the same trust me
    and whos gonna give it to her? you are my man

10. I've actually heard that marijuana makes people (most people) less horny, which definitely makes sense to me.

However, I think it's perfectly reasonable that girls seems to get horny after smoking. I also think that it hasn't got much to do with the high, lol. That being said, my GF insists that the high amplifies her orgasms and always wants to get it in afterwards XD.

Nothing quite like a niceeeee BJ while you're toking, though it can make things a bit difficult at times, haha. Kudos to those with personal experience :hello:

11. That's why you make them take turns. Suck on this bowl, and then suck on this... :ey:

Just kidding bladies, but you gotta admit, it would probably solve this little "issue".

12. #32 TwztedElegance, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    if the girl wants to sleep with you, chances are it'll make her want it even more when she's high. my girlfriend is horny as hell as it is but when she's high there's no way we aren't doing it

13. yes lol. I lost my virginity after me and this girl i didn't even know toked :eek:

and i've toked with a few of my other girlfriends, i've never really thought about it but we seem to have sex a lot when high :smoke:

14. ya if you want dick lips on the end of your peice HAHAHAHAHAHAH

15. I agree with you there. The whole sharing thing definitely creates a more intimate experience. You all know that connected feeling you get sometimes when you smoke.

From a female perspective, I wouldn't say I necessarily feel "horny" just from smoking, but if I do anything sexual, the sensations are definitely intensified. An orgasm while high is perhaps the best thing I have ever felt in my life.

16. I believe that it's a lot easier to become aroused after smoking. Make a move and see where it takes you. Cheers.

17. One time this chick came over to smoke, she was pretty horny not-high so my chances were good, what I didint know was that she had never smoked before :eek:

I rolled a thick blunt with super lemon haze (best weed I've ever smoked by far) 3 hits and she ate all the munchies I had, we hooked up a little and she fell asleep for like 4 hours :(

Pretty disappointing to say the least -.-

18. ^

hahaahahaha sorry man but thats hilarious lol hopefully she came over again and didn't get as blazed

19. Dude sounds like this girl is DTF wether shes high or not lol.

CHeers.

20. puss cake and limp dick. brilliant.