Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does pot make woman horny?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I'm just wondering because there is this girl who is dying to smoke with me. She is pretty cute and she is always bringing up sex. So i was thinking if we smoked together we could become special friends. What do you think?

2. My girlfriend didnt try pot until the end of senior year while I was a steady toker since 14. Finally got her to hit the volcano or my three chamber bong and she gets horny as hell. Always cant wait to have sex and is practically begging me for it. I'd have to say in my experiences for those who still get really high. Yes.

3. I think if she doesn't smoke that often then yes; she might feel like she is being a bad girl and she would probably be down for sex, who knows though. If she always smokes then I don't think it would make much difference. Good luck.

4. What do I think?

I think what are you waiting for buddy? Smoke her out. The scenario you just described sounds perfect to me. Stop dilly dallying and get to work.

5. if she wants to smoke with u, she wants to smoke...your pole!

but i dunno, i'd bet it affects everyone differently. I've def had an orgasm while high without any physical stimulation. I had to run into another room to check my pants, but i was all good.

If pot does actually make people horny there might be some truth to the whole, smoke pot, become a rapist theory. but i dont think thats true so...yeah its prolly not gonna be the pot itself that make her horny, it'll be the rufie u put in her drink.

6. what dosn't make woman horny :devious:

besides hairy backs

oh and a lot of times girls don't want to smoke and have sex with you; they just want you to smoke them up..

fucking skanks

7. This is what my girl said
    when she smokes everything feels so much better like if I make out with her I could get her in the mood soooo quick and well EVERYTHING feels better when high
    so a good kiss or even touching her arm gently could go along way
    and well me and my girl use to smoke like 4 times a day so its not that she barly ever gets high

8. I've always ended up with a horny girl after smoking. From a female point of view, perhaps the act of sharing something (a joint/bowl/blunt) creates a more intimate experience?

9. sounds personal...lol

10. i speak from experience, if you get a girl thats saying shit like the op's situation then your golden; otherwise
    [​IMG] FUCKING SKANKS

11. my gf is new to toking (still can't believe i convinced her to do it! and she loves it) and she always gets horny. i never thought i'd have to say no but damn she doesn't stop !

12. From my experiences, the first time I had sex was when me and this girl were baked. The funny thing is she came on to me and wanted the dick BAD. HAHA so yeah I would have to say it makes the bitches moist

13. Bro, just tell her your cock is the pipe.

14. my buddy is going thru the same thing, she wants to fuck you, just do it and dont be a puss cake like my friend who we now call limp dick

15. i shall simply answer your question young man.
    yes.
    ol' willie here knows from experience.
    hahahaha but yeah, smoke her up fella!

16. Yup i guess its time to put in work on this one. I was thinking i could take a longer break after my ex but fuck it time to move on. Messed up thing is my ex is like best friends with this one.

17. Whoa *laughs and backs out of the thread*

18. Na, it's me not the drugs.

19. Yeee. this guy knows what's up lol