Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does pot make woman horny?

• Please log in to reply

93TheHitStick

93TheHitStick

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,399 posts
I'm just wondering because there is this girl who is dying to smoke with me. She is pretty cute and she is always bringing up sex. So i was thinking if we smoked together we could become special friends. What do you think?

drasticdayz

drasticdayz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
My girlfriend didnt try pot until the end of senior year while I was a steady toker since 14. Finally got her to hit the volcano or my three chamber bong and she gets horny as hell. Always cant wait to have sex and is practically begging me for it. I'd have to say in my experiences for those who still get really high. Yes.

Sticks13

Sticks13

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I think if she doesn't smoke that often then yes; she might feel like she is being a bad girl and she would probably be down for sex, who knows though. If she always smokes then I don't think it would make much difference. Good luck.

casp3r420

casp3r420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,700 posts
.yes.

Stimpy and Ren

Stimpy and Ren

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
What do I think?

I think what are you waiting for buddy? Smoke her out. The scenario you just described sounds perfect to me. Stop dilly dallying and get to work.
  • Herb Hancock likes this

MrGers

MrGers

Taco Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,884 posts
if she wants to smoke with u, she wants to smoke...your pole!

but i dunno, i'd bet it affects everyone differently. I've def had an orgasm while high without any physical stimulation. I had to run into another room to check my pants, but i was all good.

If pot does actually make people horny there might be some truth to the whole, smoke pot, become a rapist theory. but i dont think thats true so...yeah its prolly not gonna be the pot itself that make her horny, it'll be the rufie u put in her drink.

OvaltineJenkins

OvaltineJenkins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,341 posts
what dosn't make woman horny :devious:

besides hairy backs

oh and a lot of times girls don't want to smoke and have sex with you; they just want you to smoke them up..

fucking skanks

Zapata

Zapata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
This is what my girl said
when she smokes everything feels so much better like if I make out with her I could get her in the mood soooo quick and well EVERYTHING feels better when high
so a good kiss or even touching her arm gently could go along way
and well me and my girl use to smoke like 4 times a day so its not that she barly ever gets high

Sentral

Sentral

Pursuing Happiness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 179 posts
I've always ended up with a horny girl after smoking. From a female point of view, perhaps the act of sharing something (a joint/bowl/blunt) creates a more intimate experience?

Guest_gbdsst_*

Guest_gbdsst_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

what dosn't make woman horny :devious:

besides hairy backs

oh and a lot of times girls don't want to smoke and have sex with you; they just want you to smoke them up..

fucking skanks

sounds personal...lol

OvaltineJenkins

OvaltineJenkins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,341 posts

sounds personal...lol

i speak from experience, if you get a girl thats saying shit like the op's situation then your golden; otherwise
Posted Image FUCKING SKANKS

URATowel

URATowel

You wanna get high?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,455 posts
my gf is new to toking (still can't believe i convinced her to do it! and she loves it) and she always gets horny. i never thought i'd have to say no but damn she doesn't stop !

BlackGhost

BlackGhost

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
From my experiences, the first time I had sex was when me and this girl were baked. The funny thing is she came on to me and wanted the dick BAD. HAHA so yeah I would have to say it makes the bitches moist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
Bro, just tell her your cock is the pipe.
  • makeitsleet likes this

Cubs Guy17

Cubs Guy17

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,888 posts
my buddy is going thru the same thing, she wants to fuck you, just do it and dont be a puss cake like my friend who we now call limp dick

CaptnWillie

CaptnWillie

Red-Eye Jedi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
i shall simply answer your question young man.
yes.
ol' willie here knows from experience.
hahahaha but yeah, smoke her up fella!

93TheHitStick

93TheHitStick

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,399 posts
Yup i guess its time to put in work on this one. I was thinking i could take a longer break after my ex but fuck it time to move on. Messed up thing is my ex is like best friends with this one.

JeniJane

JeniJane

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Whoa *laughs and backs out of the thread*

LightAnother

LightAnother

?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,607 posts
Na, it's me not the drugs.

Aquazero

Aquazero

Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,095 posts

What do I think?

I think what are you waiting for buddy? Smoke her out. The scenario you just described sounds perfect to me. Stop dilly dallying and get to work.

Yeee. this guy knows what's up lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users