Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much weed would I have to eat to get high?

• Please log in to reply

m3t4lm4n222

m3t4lm4n222

Support I-1149

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts
Well, I just started smoking Marijuana and i've only gotten high twice (The first time everything just seemed smaller than usual, the second time my hair felt starchy, I felt like everything was moving faster) But i've been having problems with actually being able to smoke it (In 2 senses)

1.My grandfather is living with us and always home. This proves to be a problem because I cannot smoke when he is there unless its late at night, but at that point its pointless to get high because I will just end up falling asleep.

2.My lungs somewhat limit me. I had never smoked before I started smoking marijuana so I get to the point where I just about puke pretty early on.

3.It stinks up my room, proves to be a problem

So..I am considering consuming Marijuana to get high but first I have some questions.

1.How much more will I have to eat than I will have to smoke? Say it takes .6.=.7 grams for me to get high now, how much will I have to eat?

2.Do I have to eat it with something or can I just eat it? I've read that its fat soluble, if so could I just take a chocolate Carmel ball, cut it open, put the weed in it then eat it? Or does it have to be a good amount a fat.

3.How much longer will I be high? From what I have read eating marijuana results in being higher for longer.

If it matters I weigh 215 pounds and i'm about 5'10.

Thanks guys :P

Edited by m3t4lm4n222, 01 November 2010 - 06:55 AM.

zamrambo

zamrambo

☮♥dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,605 posts
Don't just eat it, you have to heat it up somehow.

Given your limited capabilities I'd say something like firecrackers are your best bet.

zRegular

zRegular

Not as cool as you.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 613 posts
1 gram of bud in 1/4 cup of some fatty peanut butter.

Bake, covered in oven for 20-25 min @ 310 degrees or so.

Eat it all in a sandwich or with crackers or a tortilla.

Edibles take a while to kick in, but they will.

I'm 6'3 and 240 lbs.

m3t4lm4n222

m3t4lm4n222

Support I-1149

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts

Don't just eat it, you have to heat it up somehow.

Given your limited capabilities I'd say something like firecrackers are your best bet.

Is there a site that has a bunch of recipes, I need something I can make really quick (If thats possible) Do you guys know what the fastest/easiest solution to consuming it and getting high would be?

Edited by m3t4lm4n222, 01 November 2010 - 06:59 AM.

METAL

METAL

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts
i cant help you out on tryng to consume your weed but you should try to smoke it out of a bong. when i first started smoking, joints, blunts, pipes, steam rollers anything without the water filtration was 10 times harsher to smoke than bong on my lungs. you can make a ghetto homade bong quick and easy and it will do you just fine, i promise. all you need is a pen and a water or soda bottle of some sort. gut the pen and use the shell as a stem. youll have to use your own creative genious to fashion up a bowl. right now i have a diy bong made out of a vualt soda bottle, the stem is a metal goped spendal with a socket duc taped to it for a bowl, and that bong hits better than manny glass peices ive smoked.

m3t4lm4n222

m3t4lm4n222

Support I-1149

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts

i cant help you out on tryng to consume your weed but you should try to smoke it out of a bong. when i first started smoking, joints, blunts, pipes, steam rollers anything without the water filtration was 10 times harsher to smoke than bong on my lungs. you can make a ghetto homade bong quick and easy and it will do you just fine, i promise. all you need is a pen and a water or soda bottle of some sort. gut the pen and use the shell as a stem. youll have to use your own creative genious to fashion up a bowl. right now i have a diy bong made out of a vualt soda bottle, the stem is a metal goped spendal with a socket duc taped to it for a bowl, and that bong hits better than manny glass peices ive smoked.

I never made a bong out of those things, but the first time I smoked I made a custom soda can pipe, then the second time I used one my friend made. Regardless if I end up eating weed more than smoking it, I am grabbing a cheap little keychain pipe tmrw. But anyways, I need to know the easiest thing I can dish up to make me high.

What about bisquick pancakes? It takes about 1 Cup of Bisquick, 1 egg and half a cup of milk to make 4 Pancakes, could I make those 4 and just add about 1 gram of weed to one? Or does it absolutetly need butter in it?

Edited by m3t4lm4n222, 01 November 2010 - 07:19 AM.

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
- You can cook/heat up the weed in some fat (Butter works well)
- syphon the weed out and collect the resulting heated butter.
- Place it in the Fridge and wait till it cools down.
- Cook with it as you would with normal butter.

Alternatively the mentioned peanutbutter does the same but you don´t need to cook it.
Try this: http://forum.grassci...ial-w-pics.html

Warning!Don´t eat to much at once, it takes a while till the high kicks in. For example, one firecracker from that recipe will prob. do you.

Edited by Bunny of Doom, 01 November 2010 - 05:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users