Israeli Apartheid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 31, 2010.

1. #41 dudedude4, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    Wow, I never thought a Jew-hater bigot troll of this caliber would call someone ELSE hateful and ignorant. There aren't fucking REASONS for minority groups to be massacred and picked on. Those reasons are known as bigotry, and your fake curiosity is doing a great job highlighting your little share in the Jew-hating fun.

Like I said, you're absolutely right, we jews did, as you claim, exagerate the holocaust. In fact, like I said, we made up the whole thing!

[​IMG]

2. #42 Gonjaninjitsu, Nov 3, 2010
    Yup whatever makes you happy. Remain the portrait of my example yup whatever indeed makes you happy :)

With that said would you agree that the Israelis are bigots, you know for constantly persecuting the Palestinians?

Whats the reason the Palestinians are being persecuted for? Because they owned land the Israelis want and now the Israelis are making them suffer for having a birthright. See how easy that was?

Its always easier to be a hypocrite and apathetic when you're not the one suffering

3. You're contending that the jews are exaggerating the holocaust, that has nothing to do with the palestinians. People like you make me want to throw up, you are no better than the buffoons in the Israeli government who make life so difficult for the palestinians.

4. Why are you still stuck on that? I apologized I realized the err of my ways I've moved on yet to avoid any scrutiny you stay stuck on that. Like I said any Israeli criticism = Nazi Ideology. You're such an example

EDIT: Anyways people aren't stupid. They will be able to discern the difference between what you and I have said, I hope. This whole thread is docket and fact. People, I implore you to use your minds and carefully observe the track of this thread

5. #45 dudedude4, Nov 3, 2010
    Once again, it's not that you criticized israel, it's that you are contending that Jews were picked on for a reason throughout history, too.

I'm sure you'd love to blur those lines though, wouldn't you? Because then you can spout all the Neo-Nazi bullshit you want and pretend you're immune from being called out.

I criticize Israel all the time, and believe me, I hate what is happening to the Palestinians.

You are taking it further, and contending that Jews have been picked on for a reason. This is the aspect of your argument that I condemn as bigoted.

6. Yes of course they were killed for a reason Hilter hated Jews thats why he killed them. Now because I say this no lines exist for you automatically I salute Hitler, don't insult me with that childish logic. Africans were taking as slaves because they couldn't defend themselves properly, believed the European traders were friendlies and thought the Europeans shared the same ideals and philosophies that they did had for life which was far from the case

"Before the white man came, we had the land and they had the Bible. Now we have the Bible and they have the land." - Chinua Achebe

Then of course there is bigotry which is derived from low self-esteem and a need to feel superior to something or someone, the bully who always reminds people that he's the best, the quest for self-acknowledgement because the bully can't give it to himself whilst he fornicates in his hedonistic lifestyle searching to fill the never-ending void within him. That is what we call a reason and its dumbfounding that you associate that as my beliefs simply because I state the fact of what is, and its pretty fucking retarded quite frankly.

Now back to my original point which you seem so blinded by your anger you cloud your judgment without second thought. A child spits on another's face, he's blamed for being a child and not thought of again. Now he spits on everyone's face. He becomes known as a spitter. No one likes him and he doesn't know why so he comes to the conclusion that its everyone else's fault. Yet he continues to spit on other children's faces not knowing why he is insulted nor slapped or bullied but grows up as a spitter still blaming everyone calling them bigots because no one likes him yet he never thinks that spitting on everyone's faces might be the cause because its what he loves to do. He dies a spitter having lived a life of constant abuse for spitting on everyone's faces

Now back to my original question. Why have the Jews been persecuted for centuries? Take what you want from that but if you can't realize this is a question merely for educational purposes here's a box of tissues and a heavy duty tampon. Go use them I'm pretty sure they will benefit you in the long run. Derp indeed

7. #47 dudedude4, Nov 3, 2010
    Is this supposed to be your analogy explaining why YOU think Jews have been picked on? Listen man, it's a little late to join the Hitler Youth, but I hear there are some great hate groups right here in the US.

BTW I'm sorry we killed Jesus, I should have known it would end up condeming our people to persecution forever, and rightfully so. That's what we get for spitting in everyone's face like that.

What fucking dirt walks this earth, unbelievable.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOo06EOLBuY&feature=related]YouTube - Derka Derka[/ame]

I say what I want, you take what you want from it. This is a grown man's world child and if you can't see that drown and delve in your fantasies. Fuckin' child I'm through with you. Feel good about the vast amount of nothing you've done or accomplished. PEACE!

9. You know, I'm pretty sure the burden of proof is actually on you for this one Gonja, you being the one claiming, essentially, that the Jews are guilty of some act(s) that they are being persecuted for. Would you care to enlighten us as to what those are? Or would you rather that we have to prove their innocence, instead of you their guilt?

10. Also you're starting to sound a little like Beck dude. I mean I'm not going to call you a Nazi, but when you ask questions like "Were the Jews persecuted for a reason?" and "Was the Holocaust exaggerated?" (yeah you backed down on that one, but it still falls in this context), you sound kind of like, "Is Barack Obama's birth certificate fake?" "Is he a US citizen?" Separate issues, same issue with both.

11. I don't know this is why the fuck I'm asking. You think I have fucking time to persecute and degrade a fucking peoples because I'm insecure about myself man come on man I'm literally pulling my fucking hair out. I admit I faux pax'ed and I fucked up generally by making that statement and I apologize deeply from the depths of my heart for anyone I offended I'm a fucking retarded for that I know that now and I have learnt from it but seriously I swear on everything I love I only ask this question out of pure academic reasons only man I don't have fucking time for that shit I mean how can I seriously fathom degrading a whole peoples for the mistakes of one or two man. Seriously please don't put me in that light because thats not who I am at all. I only ask this question as a knowledge seeker not a hate monger. Its purely for academic reason for which I ask these questions man nothing more I swear on everything I LOVE man I would never could never have that much strength to hate a peoples like man seriously that is not me at allllllll I swear to you man

12. I mean that question pretty much got answered. Jews were persecuted because people in the world at times were bigots and assholes and liked to take people who were different and screw them over. The Jewish holy land is a prime piece of land, and a lot of people want in on that shit:
    Jewish diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It basically amounts to land grabbing, slave grabbing, and bigotry, same reasons most other cultures have been persecuted throughout history. Usually you don't see a whole race of people getting fucked over and having it be their fault.

13. #53 Gonjaninjitsu, Nov 3, 2010
    Its like simply because they've been the kid with a huge nose huge glasses and nasal accent they've been constantly picked on its crazy to me. I just thought that there was more to it. Through the ages Jews have been forced to assimilate into different cultures with different names Acivenna for one and Jews with Anglican names man its just fucking crazy man with all that hiding and stuff man its just crazy man I really guess the Jews have always been that kid in class with the huge nose huge glasses and nasal accent who's always been picked on. It was my mistake to ask though I can see how it could offend the sensitivities of some people I'll have to do that research by myself

14. #54 InvisibleMan, Nov 3, 2010
    Good, glad we could sort all this out.

15. Yea but it brings about simpler understanding so there isn't any form of confusion from either parties. Simplicity as they say is they highest form of sophistication

16. Well, yeah, but simplicity can cloud the truth too. Like when I post real reasons why Jews were persecuted and you take it down to the level of being the kid in class with the big nose and nasaly voice.

17. Isn't that what bigotry is? I hate you because you're not me?

18. Yeah if you wanna generalize it that much but it's still context dependant, and most of it isn't actually based on the phenotypical characteristics of the Jewish race like you've said. Jewish kids get picked on in school for that shit. Worldwide, the bigotry is more specifically religious and racist.

19. I believe he meant, that's quite a contrast from when you implied Jews were going around spitting on people and not knowing why they were persecuted afterwards.

20. Don't get me wrong I completely understand where you're coming from and I'm speaking from the viewpoint without context thats the oversight view because bigotry knows no race, religion or creed unless the context is applied can we at least agree on that point?

@dudedude4 I was naive to believe that my story wouldn't be applied to the suffering of the Jews and once more I apologize from the deepest depths of my heart for the offense for it was simply naive for me to believe that the two stories wouldn't be aligned together and I sincerely apologize for that. The point I was trying to illustrate was null and void and I'm a retard for even attempting to make a point with that story so once again I apologize I had absolutely no intent to offend with that and once again I apologize for my naivety