New Jerome Baker Designs Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tin Man, Oct 31, 2010.

1. march 2011? lol u have yet to see the city. :hello:

2. ALoha Guys - Hey the hand painted pieces are done by a friend of mine in Oregon - He used to work at Jerome so he considers himself a " team " member - There are actually lots of old employees selling their pieces as " Jerome" or " Jerome Baker " or " JBD " I know it is kind of wierd but you have to understand some of these guys worked in the factory for over 7 years and thats all they knew - after Pipe Dreams they were back in their garages and only knew one thing - BONGS - so thats the whole deal - there are many companies that were spawned from this - ie: ARTS or TRIDENT or OG TUBES or SCHEFTER DESIGNS or MIDTOWN PIPES or GOLDEN GATE GLASS or ELITE or GALAXY GLASS or ROCKET TUBES or FAT JOE or QURUBIN GLASS or countless others -

so the moral of the story is - dont hate - if its a nice piece and you like it - enjoi it !

as for me - you can check me out blowing glass all the time on Maui -
    mauiglassblowing - YouTube

3. #23 KrayKray808, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
     You really don't know anything, obviously. I watch him blow glass here on Maui. But it's kinda funny how sure of yourself you are. Jason still "is" Jerome Baker. Anything he makes is gold. The shops here sell tiny 6" water pipes of his for at least $240. Of course, I get them at cost. But they are worth every penny, and more, of their retail pricetag!  https://www.facebook.com/jeromebakerglass   https://www.smoketower.ca/store/Jerome-Baker-Designs-JBD

4. lol you are just a fanboi ^^

5. Why does that facebook link say he lives in detroit?

6. [​IMG]  just saw this on Robert Banks IG. 

i thought that jason harris douche bag was making Trident glass, which looks more like the old JBD bongs

7. Jason Harris sells under his own name.

Jerome Baker Designs is currently owned by ZOB anything new with JBD on it, was made by an illegal worker that is under paid and also makes hitman and SG.

Also even before he got busted Jason Harris had not made a base tube under JBD in a very long time.

8. Why do you spread things that aren't true? He is back with Jerome Baker Designs, which has been announced by many reputable magazines (including 420). He also did not stop making the JBD line before pipe dreams, he was busted for the JBD company. Wow you're really wrong on everything.

Here is the instagram account, where if you look down the photo's you can see Jason Harris himself still making the Jerome Bakers in their studio in Hawaii: http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-390162094/jerome_baker/photos

There are also several recent videos of him talking about the company on youtube. I honestly don't understand why there seems to be a small group of people fixated that the company did not return. The evidence has been placed before your eyes, the company is up and running under the eye of Jason Harris, if you don't believe that then you are living in your own deluded reality. 

Please get informed before spreading untrue information.