Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Think you may have misread, eminem didnt say he had a "problem" he was just saying you can get a finer grind after you take a couple of pulls.

This seems to come in handy when I cant find that tiny ass finishing grinder...

2. crazy

Gotta have high quality bud ground really fine to be able to do that.

4. I've never even been on the site lol I just liked the way it looked and it was like 5 bucks extra

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. That clip has just taught me something.
    When im using my orbitor never knew lifting out one whip i can get a huge hit. Im ripped right now after trying it lol

Btw it might have been obv to lots,but this is my first bubbler/bong whatever you call it.

To me it will always be my wee orb :)

6. right, I use the finish grinder and my MFLB on a daily basis, I get nice hits from it.

7. Im in the fucking stars first time using and im in mars 😂

8. I've been primarily vapor bonging with my HA, and occasional solo, for the past few months while my box has been collecting dust. I just picked it up again tonight, and oh how I miss this little guy. The hits are delicious, the form factor is awesome, and I have nice vapor in about 5 seconds. I forget how awesome and simple this device is. Definitely going to be picking up my launch box a little more often from now on.

9. Why does everyone say the batteries only last 3-4 hits or like only 7 hits. I feel like I do a good 10 hits before switching to my other battery. I also vape it till its beat, without letting it combust I just make sure it's closer to Black/brown then the brownish/green they suggest. Also I'm stoked to get the whip and power adapter so I can hook it up to my new piece (an 11" bong) .. Also stoked to use some kief I just acquired in it.. Any suggestions on using it straight (rather than putting it lightly on some bud)

Probably because they totally discharged their batteries multiple times and they can no longer hold a charge.

11. Oh, makes sense. I guess if you decide not to replace the batteries in a timely matter, though I'm going on 5 months strong and I'll probably replace soon (but I think I'll just end up getting the adapter when the time comes)

12. I noticed Blue Dream burns my damn throat when I smoke it. Do you know why? Tangie Jack is pretty smooth. I think I like the taste far better than Blue Dream.

Now I hold the Magic Box for 3-5 seconds, start inhaling until I hit 10 seconds. Let go for 3 seconds (13 second mark). Then I activate again until 18 second mark. Stop holding, but I keep inhaling for another 3 seconds. Then I hold everything in for 3 more seconds and exhale. 

13. Hey guys/gals,

What's the run down on the mflb batteries? Which can I use as replacements? I know mflb sells replacements but can't I get a certain type of rechargeable from the grocery store and peal the cover? I have a friend who lives out of country and its easier for him to buy replacement type locally than order on the internet due to the countries customs process.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

14. dude get the power adapter!! It's super worth it, it basically never runs out and even comes with a car adapter! You can adjust the temperatures too (to even hotter than the normal batteries will go). Once my batteries die I'm definitely investing in one, and also just stick to the mflb ones, check if your local headshop has any too. It's not a big deal if it's sent to your house though, even with parents, they're just batteries ya know.

15. Yeah man the power adapter is a game changer. Add the water pipe whip and a small oil rig, turn the power up high and you've got a beast of a setup. Thats my daily driver for flowers. You get very thick clouds for the mflb with this setup.

16. I'm saving up for a power adapter and a whip so I can attach it to my piece, literally can't wait 🙌🏼

17. I'm saving up for a power adapter and a whip so I can attach it to my piece, literally can't wait 🙌🏼

18. Just the other day I clicked my batteries into the charger, and not 45 seconds later I began to smell burning plastic. I looked down at the charger and the right hand battery slot was literally melting away due to the battery not being pushed all the way in (my fault). Now with only one battery, I think I'm going to invest in the power adapter.

19. It is a really good upgrade I hope you like it.

20. Anyone ever tried putting a drop or two of e-cig cbd oil on top of a batch to add to the body high a little bit?