Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

Toasting your trench until it's dark, like spent coffee grinds or darker, will release some of the more narcotic couch lock type effects.

2. I have been using the MFLB for about 4 years now and about every 12 months I buy a new one. I just received the latest one. I have about a dozen batteries that I am constantly charging. I take a fresh battery after about 5 hits. I like a lot of heat which you need to get good strong draws. I don't combust, I clean after each used trench and they seem to work fine.
    Here is my observation. The new one always works better than the prior one. I'm talking much better. they heat up quicker, even with weak batteries. The hits are so good. 
    Are the Box's improving  like most things do especially in the tech area?
    When I measure the new one against my oldest one there is no  comparison. 
    Has anyone else experianced this? I have been a closet smoker for 40 years, only smoking at home at night. 

Me too.  Not to mention my husband isn't crazy about it.  But serioiusly being able to be stealth about it, I don't want to sound dramatic but it's saved my life a few times.  I had some HORRIBLE depression (my only son was killed) and there were times I wanted to just go out to his grave and slit my wrists, but there was no way I could smoke.  Being able to vape really helped me through some horrible times.  

I have the same MFLB that I've had for about 3 years now, so I have no idea if a 2nd would be an improvement, but I know a new battery every once in a while makes a huge difference!  (I just buy a good pack of rechargables and take the plastic off, they work great, but after like a few months the charge itself just never gets strong enough and I get a new battery and do it again.  I am like you, I think after about 4 or 5 hits the battery doesn't get it hot enough.  I generally use 2 batteries at a setting.

4. As someone with a high tolerance, I love this thing. Requires a little more patience, but a real nice high that creeps up on ya like 10 to 15 minutes later.

Tips: Sip! Get your sipping method perfected and you'll be getting thicker rips!

Grind your bud up really fine; but always keep in mind that if you heat the trench too long or don't draw fast enough, the trench may start to burn!

If you have a high tolerance like me, save your time and buy the PA right off the bat.

"Aye man how's my driving?"

"Uhh I think we're parked man..."

5. New batteries make all the difference, I bought my box used but I've had it for more than 2yrs and it still works great!

I'm sorry you had to go through that, that must have been so hard :( I'm glad weed helped (and continues to help) you through difficult times. I hope things have been better :love:

6. Lol

Word. True dat

7. So I would like to find a way to make the flybox more durable I have to say. The rubber band and battery having to be recovered when not in use is a little pain. And rubber banding the glass tube to the box is kinda quarky.

None the less it just takes a little tlc when not being used. Worth the little bit of inconvenience in my humble opinion. I want a couple extra batteries and the little wooden weed box they sell in their website. Also the ability to use the Ac adapter or 12volt would be handy.

Word. True dat

Try hitting the box native without any tube.  

9. I'm kind of a newbie so I like to have the glass tube I find it's easier to get a better draw. But yeah I could see how that be a handy technique to be more discrete.

Word. True dat

10. Question, I want to get a extra set of bats for my mflb. I saw some on eBay that are specifically for the mflb. Anyone else have experience with these? They supposedly sell a 2900mah as compared to the stock 2200mah size. Wanted to check before I ordered the big ones in case anyone else has and then had issues.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

11. I just picked up the PA 2.0 and holy crap!!! It consistently produces thicker rips than the batteries could ever do. Ive been using the WPA hooked up to my rig, and now that i've got the PA 2.0 its the perfect setup for discreet, efficient vape bonging!!

12. Yeah I checked them out as well. Almost $100.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

13. Personally, I'd stick with the ones from MF. A guy on here bought some higher spec batt's for his and they failed miserably.  He said the Glyph ones were much better.

14. #9754 левша, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Yeah tbh the glyph batteries work fine and ive had them for quite a while, if youre looking for extra power the adapter seems like a grrrreat purchase.
    I think the glyphs would probably last longest and most efficiently, being that mf is rather resourceful.
    I have a question for well rounded vapers who have used high end vapes and mflb: how well of a chance would a fully accessorized mflb (water pipe whip, adapter, fgrinder etc) go against a more expensive vape? $175+ i suppose.
    Also would you take the mflb fully customized over a less expensive vape that still does a good job? Heard good things about lsv, which i think is 150? I know a lot of factors come into play, but i like a lot of the perks to the mflb, such as taste, furtivity, conservation.. Tell me your thoughts, im leanin on mflbs side for now, but this is the only vape ive owned...

No comparison in my opinion: MFLB is super stealthy, but by the time you factor in the power adapter, water pipe whip, etc. you'd be better off just getting a dedicated desktop vape (like one of the 7th Floor products for example) and keeping the MFLB as your portable. :)

16. Thanks for the reply, i agree why have one or the other when can have both.. Started to realize i may have posted this in wrong thread, usually post here when mflb related lol.
    Anyway, the prime purpose of the question was whether or not i should continue to buy the accessories before buying a much heavier hitter, which i think i am still going to do, and then like you said, get a fat vaporizer to come home and say 'i missed you baby!' to. I'm really really itching to try a sublimator... But thats another topic...

17. #9757 pirategrnbud, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Crap, well I ordered 2 - 2900mah that are supposed to be for the mflb but it's not from the manufacture so i will see how they do. Maybe I will get lucky.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

18. Let us know how those batteries work out because I might be interested in getting a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I will. Need to label the two it came with. So easy to get them confused. Thier identical. And sharpe does not stay on that metal casing at all.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

20. From what I know, the Glyph batteries from MFLB are the best to use with it.