Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I second the Lotus recommendation.
    It's a great heavy hitter of a vape.
    Sounds like the water pipe adapter version would be just the ticket.

:smoke:

2. I'll be part of this thread one day. ;_;

3. Probably there for a reason don't you think?

4. #9604 левша, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Just to clarify, there is an attachment inside the mflb that disengages the heat when pressure is released in order to keep the user from overheating the battery. It is removable if you do not like it. I think it is the black foamy ring. You do have to hold on the battery pretty tight so someone with hand issues might find that useful :)

5. I wouldnt remove anything from the box,other than vapour :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So who has the oldest Flight Box still in operation?

I got mine Sept. of 2011. Still going strong, though the trench is pretty much permanently stained from use. Not a bad thing, just well loved looking.

Anyone have one older than 3 years that's still in working order? I would assume so, but love to see one any way.

7. Got mine in 2009.   

8. I haven't used mine in months. Might have to use it tonight.

9. #9609 Greenunit, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Gonna clean mine tonight I think.

Man, cleaning is so easy with the PA. Just crank that shit up and watch it burn off :D

10. #9610 lwien, Nov 13, 2014
    Being that we're talking about old Magic Flight Launch Boxes, I remember back in 2008 when I was in conversations with Magic Flight in regards to the designing of their very first product, the Magic Flight Launch Tube before the box was even a thought in anyones head, including Magic Flights:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Now that's an odd looking contraption!

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.     I told them that it looked like a high school science project.

13. #9613 Greenunit, Nov 13, 2014
    Accurate. :laughing:

How long have you been into vapes?

About 6 years.   Maybe a bit longer.

15. Ask your wife to try it with you?
    If your kids are old and grown I see nothing wrong. Maybe give her some edibles and see how she'll react.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

That is awesome! Lol...

The launch tube! My life could have been so....different!

17. #9617 sKiTz-0, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014

That's awesome. So interesting to see the same theory applied throughout, yet how different the early design was before it evolved into what we know and love. Thanks for sharing that.

Erv,

I would love to ask my wife to try it with me...the truth is if she found out she would probably leave. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm for real.

Unfortunately she believes all the government drug war lies and the religious "devil weed" propaganda.

I don't believe the government about anything and I do believe God made this plant and it's good for people. It's a healing, medicinal herb and I love it.

So it's the stealth life for me...I don't complain, I'm very thankful. I did make a couple friends that vape too, so I recently got to hang out and enjoy the herb with company :)

I appreciate your comment brother...Stay Lifted

19. Damn I feel sorry to hear that. I'm young so people my age are way more accepting. I wish you luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. @iwien

That's gonna be worth something in a few years mate ;)