Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Box should come today.. Should've had it 2 weeks ago if the order was processed correctly the first time. It said it was out for delivery yesterday and never got it. These games sicken me -_-. Will have to see whats goin on widdit lol

2. Should I get one of these or a Vapormax V 5.0 S? I've heard great reviews about both. I'm also considering waiting until the Vapormax V 8.0 comes out. Which of the 3 should I buy?

3. #9583 lwien, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    The Vapormax 8.0 looks to be about 8 to 10 times as large as an MFLB.  Maybe even more.   It's HUGE.   See the pics I posted up in the 8.0 thread.

4. That things a damn monster... Well that's out of the question now and I'm leaning more towards the Vapormax 5.0 S compared to the MFLB. Hopefully will be ordering it within the next week or so.

5. The MFLB is better than the V5.0s in my opinion

6. Why do you think it's better? The V5.0s seems easier to use and doesn't have a learning curve

7. A lot better flavor and efficiency. The 5.0 is easier to use but I personally really like manual heat control vaporizers.

8. Yeah the manual heat control would be nice, at least the 5.0s has 3 heat settings compared to the 1 heat setting on the 5.0. How is the MFLB more efficient it seems a lot less efficient compared to the 5.0s.

9. What makes it seem a lot less efficient? The MFLB is one of the more efficient portables on the market but of course as with any vaporizer a lot of it does depend on how you use it. The Flowermate in comparison eats through a lot of bud, its chamber reminds me a lot of a pax (redesigned slightly) and it seems to share a lot of the same qualities as the pax in that regard.

The three settings are nice but the first one is useless on the flowermate because it isnt hot enough. I typically only used the highest setting when I had mine.

10. Have you used either of these vaporizers ? I dont see how you would be drawing these conclusions if you havent tried either haha

11. #9591 mikedod69, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    About to order one Friday. I smoke dank everyday, usually multiple times a day. Was wondering how effective it will be compared to a bong, which I normally use. Recently I've been burning through a 1/4 in under a week and heard vaping can save bud

Um......while I really like the MFLB (I have it constant rotation with my LSV), it may not be the best vape for someone who smokes as often as you do and apparently, has a pretty high tolerance.

Do you really need a portable or would a home unit work for you?

13. Wanting it for the portability. I've only been toking 3 1/2 years and have never tried a vape. I usually smoke like 3-4 bowls from the bong at a time. I'll get a q on Friday and its gone on Wednesday and I'm out for 2 weeks. Fucks up my tolerance. Just wanna get the mflb to try. Got 150$ and its between that a and a bong with a inline diffuser and dome perc.

Considering your usage, I don't think you're going to like the MFLB.    

15. thanks man. That's what I was scared of. Gonna that bad ass bong

But............there are other vapes in that price range that would be a good choice for you. 

Check out the Lotus and the Hammer.

17. Hey fellow mflb fans !! I just took out the plastic spacer from my launch box and wow !! Works heaps better only down side chews thru the battery's heaps quicker !!! Give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #9598 lwien, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Plastic spacer ???  :confused_2:

19. Maybe he means the little black foam ring inside the battery port?

If that's what he means, I urge people not to do this because if you do do this, there is more of a chance that you're going to leave the battery employed for too long which can cause combustion and premature wear and tear on the screen.