Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

Yeah I may definitely consider the finishing grinder since otherwise it would look wise not to use my MFLB again, which would be a massive shame! I smoked a couple of joints with friends these past few days and strangely enough my breathing is actually better!

Thanks man I really do appreciate it, yeh that's me singing and it's always nice to have comments like that since I obviously can't tell if my own voice sounds good :smoke:  Thinking about doing more old school covers, possibly Black Hole Sun or Stairway to Heaven (but I wouldn't want to fuck that great song up haha).

That's cool man I will check them out for sure :hippie:  

2. #9542 blazedvibes, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409595224.022120.jpg much love for this little beautiful thing

3. Just wanted to report in with another instance of MFLB customer service kicking ass.

My v1 power adapter went wonky. Had a very spotty connection, and also ceased working at over 50% power.

They had a brand new v2 PA in my hands in less than a week. Those guys are just really easy to work with. Hobbit is the man.

4. lately I've been using the PA on its highest setting with a glass stem, and things have been going pretty well so far. I find that folding my tongue is good enough, while keeping the vapor just a little over warm on my lips.

5. Its a pretty common problem in the PA2 aswell.
    The cutting out at full power.

It does not concern me as I find 3/4power is adequate for me.
    I have 2 adaptors and neither work at full power lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Normally I use the PA at about 60% power.

The only time I use 100% is for cleaning purposes. My last PA would cause an audible buzz from my box at 100%, then cut out.

7. #9547 otroo, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I really like my MFLB but like someone else said it can make me cough like a bitch hitting a pipe for the first time. I just started doing small hits and that seams to hit pretty good. I thought I was having problems with my duration of the high but I figured out that was in my head. I am happy that I have not smoked any bud in almost a month now to stop with the cigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right there with you as far as quitting cigs... so damn hard lol. But today, trying to stick with my e-cig Ego vape.

9. Yeah I started smoking when I was 11 and I am 41 now. I think I am going to use the gum again as it worked before.

10. Im still fag free
    Not had one in months.
    Couple of times passed people in street with a fag, and I get the wee incline to smoke, but it passes.

Have to say though, something I was often told about me, but dismissed it.
    The smell of stale smoke from smokers is fucking vile lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. You use the PA at 100% for regular vaporization?! I tried to do that and just combusted. Now I use it between 50-70%.

12. Well I got my best high out of my MFLB last night. Well to start off I made some edibles a bit ago and I decarbed my bud in the oven it was 2 grams of the stuff I am vaping I double wrapped my bud in foil and cooked it at 220 for twenty minutes. I took the bud out and put it in my grinder I know I should have ground it before cooking but I was high while doing this. Well I went to grind up my bud last night and I shook the grinder first and heard something in it I opened it up and there was some cooked grind in there. I took a pinch of it and put it in my trench till it was half full. Well I vaped that and man talk about getting high I was flying. So I might start pre cooking all my herb to try again.

13. Just got one Wednesday. Was actually smaller than I was picturing but love the design, the ease of use. There is of course the learning curve and the instruction booklet really helps with the theories/physics an techniques. It already doesn't take a lot to get me high so one or 2 rips of this thing have me good for the night or at least a few hours.

Is it true what they say about how there should not be much visible vapor upon exhale because the more there is the more you are "wasting"?

14. My first time to post on a cannabis forum... hope I picked the right place to tell my story.

I am in my mid-forties, married, 3 kids and a christian. I fell in love with Mary Jane in 1984. I was a classic wake n bake, being a stealth smoker the "dugout" was my primary tool.

I joined the Marine Corps in 1988, and that started a long separation from the plant I once loved.

Recently I stumbled on the medicinal benefits of cannabis, I was amazed...because of fond memories and tons of internet research, I have reunited with this amazing herb.

For the last 18 months I have been a classic wake n bake...again :)  My weapon of choice is the MFLB.

Getting cannabis back in my life has been a blessing...I am genuinely happier, always in a good mood, way less selfish, better husband, a more listening Dad, harder worker and  feel healthier. 

Unfortunately I have to be total stealth, no one in my life can know. MFLB is the most stealthy vape I could find and I love it.

Why I love MLFB?...it's tiny, super light, extremely easy to load, uses rechargeable AA batteries, I get max effect with almost no vapor cloud, zero smell on clothes or car, super stingy with weed and has a lifetime warranty. Cannabis has changed my life for the better and MFLB has kept me super,stealthy high.

The one downside to the stealth life, is I have no one to share the plant with...kinda sucks, this plant was meant to be shared IMHO.

Even though I must stay stealth, I have a strong desire to be an activist for this plant. Writing this post is my first step of action. 

Thanks for reading...stay lifted!!

K

ps I'm going to post my story at f***combustion too, I have done a lot of reading there.

15. Love my MFLB!
    Metatron Life :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410741585.818227.jpg

16. guys i got a problem, i recently used MFLB and i dont smell anything after my session but in the morning when i opened the door (windows have been left open over night/hidden all my stuff as well) my mum came into my room saying she can smell something funny?

i asked her what she can smell but wouldnt tell me but it got me thinking if its the MFLB, as ive said ive hidden it after i vaped and closed in a tight box so its smell proof compeletely..

17. She might have just been smelling your feet. The only way I smell anything off my box is if I put my nose right up to it.

18. #9558 Hated, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Its not impossible to stink up a room with the mflb its just unlikely you would unless you just got it and aren't drawing right, I would invest in some natural air freshener (ive had good results with fresh wave gel but its kinda pricey) should help with any light smells.

If that dosen't work I would clean those feet

cant be my feet! :hide:

20. #9560 lwien, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014

Could be a smelly navel.    Stick your pinky in there and then smell it.   Does it stink?   Do you have a stinky pinky?  [​IMG]