Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Alright cool. I have it ground up and sitting out to dry right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Well I just used it and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ive been enjoying my 'Box. i dont miss my ritual of smoking terribly, though i do have an occasional bowl. i kind of have my own ritual with the box too. i do a gentle brush cleaning as i blow into it. every few trenches. i drain the last bit of battery juice after trenches to clean the screen rails with the brush. prevents res build up. i feel like i really am maximizing my efficiency. my wife smokes the avb. she says it doesnt bother her so i dont care. she hasnt taken to the Box like i have though. 

4. Yea I pre grind all my bud :)
    Keep it in a tic tac tub lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Me too! After I put my herb through the space case. The finishing grinder is pre vaping only, in order not to expose too much surface bud to air (this probably wont help that much against oxidation, it's the thought). I find that the trichomes do not get so stuck on the plastic of the tic tac container as with other plastics.

I read somewhere about pressing a trench sized puck from your herb after putting it through the finishing grinder, in order to increase portability and decrease oxygen exposure. He just crumbles it up whenever he wants a trench. Looks like a good idea to me.

6. Hey, me here. Just as a heads up, once you think that your trench is cached out, pour it out and crush the spent bunch with your fingers. You'll get a few more hits out of the little guy :)

7. How expensive is the box nowadays?? I'm sad I never proceeded to buy it damn..

8. I spent 90 dollars on mine and might I say it's worth every penny. I reach for it more often than my HA just for the convenience factor. Great product from a great company.

Seems like the price never went down huh? I coulda sworn I saw it on Amazon last year for about 80... I guess gotta do some research. I was looking to buy a vaporizer as cheap as possible, kinda doing a bit wack financially right now until I start a new job...

10. I'm not positive, but I do believe ren picked up a hammer vape for 75 bucks a few weeks ago and that's one of the heaviest hitting portables on the market. Aside from that the next excellent cheaper end vape is the firewood for right around 100 bucks.

?????

[​IMG]
    60 bucks on eBay I just found a listing :)

I'm not a big eBay fan. I seldom shop on there but thats because I had a bad experience a few years ago which was enough to steer me clear of that site. I only shop there if I have to, and thats for RC car parts lol.

I got my Hammer off of v8pe.com for 89$ and some change, and they're having a 20% off herbal vapes sale right now, so you can grab one for 79$ off that site. But, if you found one for 60$, I'd grab it if I were you... you won't be disappointed.

Sorry to steer the MFLB club thread into the curb, but it is what it is :) 

To keep it on track, I do use my MFLB for all my out and about vaping needs. I call it my "Delta Force" vape; does the job, when all other vapes can't.

13. Hey guys quick question. For the past few months I have had a 'chest tightness', it comes and goes and is sometimes worse than other times. Do you think there's any possibility that my MFLB could be causing some sort of irritation to my throat/lungs? I changed from joints/bongs to vaping for my asthmatic lungs, but at this point it seems like joints are actually (noticeably) effecting my lungs less! It might not even be that, it might be something else like the high pollen in the air or dust, etc. Any ideas?

I googled it and some people have suggested that vaping could potentially cause some irritation, what do you guys think?

14. The vapor should help with asthma. Perhaps what is happening is after quiting smoking its your lungs trying to get rid of the smoke byproducts.....hack it up dude

I may be wrong though just my .02

15. #9535 ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014

Well, the MFLB is sorta harsh. Using the Finishing Grinder to get your herb will give it an ultra fine grind and helps with the irritation. The other thing too is to try filtering it through water. However thats a little odd when it comes to the chest tightness. I haven't experienced that myself. Switching to vaping really got rid of any ill effects going on with my lungs and chest when it came to smoking herb.

But, lets see if the other blades on here can chime in...

BTW, NICE COVER!!! My wife and I listened to your SoundCloud page and it kicks ass! Keep it up bro!

I'm a big EZ-Rollers fan myself =) 

Yeah I was looking into that finishing grinder because I can never get my bud anywhere near as fine as they recommend but I really can't see that being the problem :l Thing is I do smoke joints now and again on special occasions with friends, etc, so I don't exclusively vape. I might just take a few weeks off vaping and see if that helps!

Thanks man!! I really appreciate your kind words :D Be sure to check out my other covers if you like that one!
    I haven't really heard much of their stuff but I'll be sure to look into them  :smoke:

17. #9537 ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014

Yeah vaping does effect everyone differently. The MFLB is a nice little box, but it can also be a little harsh when it comes down to it. I vaped a few hits before bed last night and coughed quite a bit lol. I have been vaporbonging a lot lately so thats probably why (I'm getting used to smooth filtered vapor hits lol). And while the grind quality may not seem like the problem, I know that @[member="lwien"] on here had that problem with the MFLB before (hits being too harsh). But when he got the finishing grinder that fixed that problem for him. Couldn't hurt if you want to give it a shot :)

And yes, I'm following you on SoundCloud now so I'll definitely check out more of your stuff as you release it! Love the Beatles cover and the Cold Play cover as well!!! If thats you singing, you got a really nice voice.

And the EZ-Rollers are an old school Drum and Bass producer outfit that I've been listening to since the mid 90's. They do a lot of stuff on soundcloud now, and a lot of production work for films it seems. Good guys, very creative, and love how they use jazzy samples in their EDM.

18. Cold play lol

Rumout has it chris martin when was a tank commander refused an order to open fire on a tank.which later turned out to be russian and inadvertently stopping a major conflict.

Sure it was tge balkans war this happened cba checking lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. So I just picked one of these up yesterday. Got a cherry version with a cherry draw stem, a 4 piece Zeus bolt grinder, and a little zipper bag to keep it all together on the go (minus the huge grinder of course).

I'm 35 and just getting back into this, simply looking for something occasional to relax with the odd evening. Getting the equipment was the easy part, now I need to find something to put inside it...

Anyway this thing is sexy as hell, glad I stepped up and got the darker wood. Thinking of putting some oil on it though to protect it a bit, like what you do for your cutting boards. Anyone done this? Obviously I'd leave the inside pristine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I never thought of doing that. But if you do treat the wood, definitely use food grade oil (like what you were talking about for cutting boards) or beeswax.