Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Wasnt even aware of the Connoisseur Club :( ive had my mflb over a year....You'd think id have heard of it by now

Actually I heard about it from here in this thread. Someone mentioned that they joined it so I googled and joined myself. You have to give them your MFLB serial number and it takes them a few days to get your account setup.

3. Yup i applied before i even replied the first time :D

4. I just used my new launch box last night and what a difference over my solo! I enjoy the taste of the mflb much better as well as the ability to hit it and then set it down instead of the solo that cooks the herb when you are not hitting it. Overall a lovely little device and the learning curve is really rather mild once you read through this thread and the manual. Tonight I'll be trying out my new HA. What a great feeling when you get a couple new vapes.

I love manual control portables. Between the MFLB and Firewood its always hard for me to choose. But, hitting my MFLB and where it gets me reminds me of why I keep the little guy around. While I do love my Firewood, and I'll be getting The Hammer in the mail today, the MFLB is nice for me to keep in my pocket when I want a quick hit. It usually goes with me to the movies, or when I'm out mowing the lawn, or just out and about.

I can definitely share the sentiment of having new vapes. Completely off topic, but I'll be trying, testing, The Hammer today and posting an initial review on Saturday.

Glad you like your new MFLB @[member="Mr Horsepower"]! You should get the Finishing Grinder at some point. Enhances the flavor a bit, and REALLY enhances the efficiency. Ask @[member="Steams71"] and @[member="boydamien"] about the Orbiter and PA 2.0. I'll more than likely have those before 2014 lets out.

6. #9466 FarmPutz, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Greetings folks, anybody have the link to that HUGE web page that has alllllll the MFLB info. Hopefully someone can help, I was on it then other day but lost it and now can't find it again :face palm:
    Nevermind!! *****found it on vaporpedia!!!******

7. The FG will be my next purchase for the box, as for now the 4 piece grinder turned upside down will have to suffice. ;)

That's what I did too lol... It works out OK. The FG is amazing at how fine it gets the herb.

9. ya'll use this in public settings(movies?) and no one can smell anything? see, this will be my first vaporizer. ive used a vape once at a friends house a long time ago but it was a table top with 3 hoses. is there really no smell when vaporizing? 

10. Every vape has a smell. As far as how strong depends on the vape and how you use it. Anyone here that tells you no vape smells is full of shit. Even the stealthy mflb has a smell but you have to be close to pick up on it and even then it should dissipate quickly.

I have used my mflb in lots of public situations. However with it being in public and herb illegal where I live, regardless I use common sense when using it in public. Yes its stealthy, but I'm not going to risk getting caught. I usually excuse myself to the restroom and take a few quick hits while I'm in there.

Yes, thats a little extreme but hey. Last thing I need when I'm out with my wife is for some asshole to complain about what I'm doing because I'm trying to prove my vape is stealthy. Use caution always.... I could have a vape that has no smell at all and I would still excuse myself.

11. indeed. i found it ludicrous that people claimed there was no smell...

12. i got one for 70 or something off ebay
    Perfect condition when i got it and worked perfectly and everything
    Till it broke rather quickly
    I took great care of it, the inside of the tray started peeling out, it could be i heated it too much, but the longest id heat it is around 15 seconds

I'm surprised you didn't entertain the warranty...

14. yeah ill get a new one in the future
    That warranty isnt goin anywhere

Lol nope it sure isn't =)

16. That doesn't sound right at all. Has your box got a serial no. on the back?

17. Right? And yes there is a serial, the ebay vendor had plenty to sell with a positive purchase rate or whatever and it came nicely in the kit.
    Either I had an unlucky defect or there is trickery among us..
    The brown paper on the inside was peeling off and it got sorta bad by the area where the heat source is, the heat works fine but now it doesnt produce any vapor! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406996309.657311.jpg

18. Hey guys, how's it going?

Loving my little MFLB, but I don't feel I can get that  high with it, like I can get comfortably numb but never as stoned as I can with a bong or joint. I usually take 6 - 9 big 8 - 10 sec hits on it too. Maybe because it's a different, clearer high it doesn't feel quite the same. What do you lads think?

19. #9479 lwien, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014

Totally stop smoking for 3 weeks.   Just vape, and then report back.   Ya gotta detox from the smoke toxins such as benzine and carbon monoxide.

If the screen on the inside is peeling then thats going to cause it not to heat up properly.