Magic Flight Launch Box appreciation club!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marrijane420, Oct 31, 2010.

1. No man i dont think i have, but also i have had my MFLB for a bit now and i see no resin buildup at all throughout my box. What colour is the resin you wish to get rid of?

2. I just got mine like a week ago and it works so nicely. I just need to get more batteries. I had a few friends over last night and it got us pretty high but nowhere where we wanted to be.

3. Yea i did an experiment with it to see exactly what the god damn difference is when its fine powder grind, or just a shred kinda grind.... you get the same high, but when its ground very fine, it delivers the high in way less time.... it roasts it up much faster... thats about all i found tho lol....

4. Literally I am in awe, it's such an awesome bit of technology, I cannot believe they made something so cool that is sooo small. nothing shy of amazing imo :D

5. Its funny how its a semi knew thing and its probably the most simple piece of heating element and wood ever lol

6. I am thinking of getting one of these soon. I don't know whether to wait and see if they go on sale for the holiday season or not. That would be nice.

7. Probably the best $100 I have spent. I use mine DAILY. It has helped me go from being a daily smoker to barely smoking ever other than a special occasion. I still get high and my body feels so much better.

8. lolwut??????? good for you i guess....i went from smokin daily to smokin daily still :hello: about to rip this thing in the bathroom before my sociology class starts a grateful dead documentary......fuck yes!!!

9. Are vapes party pieces? I always imagined them being for yourself. You got a nice bong everyone can pass around?

10. Have had mine for a few months at least, doesn't get a lot of use but when it does it is awesome! I have also used it during a movie with one other person.

11. Hahah:p I know what you mean! I did the same thing in the movie theatre even though it was in Paranormal Activity 2 I'm pretty sure I screamed numerously but what can I say? I was lifteed! :smoke:

12. Here's a post I wrote a while back that might help out people that just got their MFLB. I've had mine for about 6 months now.. recently got a DBV too so my box usage has dropped a lot, but I still love my launch box :D DBV's are sick too

here's the kind of grind it works wonders with

[​IMG]

13. Hey, how are you liking your DBV?
    Its my main choice as well, between it and the LB.

14. I love mine.. initially ran into a few problems but they were more due to me and my buddy being really high and not careful (he blew bud into the heater cover, i dropped the wand and it smashed lol). but i got my replacement wand like 2 weeks back and it's been smooth sailing since then. I find it's really efficient too if you use small amounts of bud so its probably going to be my most used vape for now.. some of those rips are so bad it just goes straight to the dome :smoke:

next thing i need to buy is some nice glass

15. Yea get a simple, short tube, and get a GonG adapter and start vapor bonging! its fucking amazing.

16. How much bud is that?

17. approximately 0.05g

18. Bag vaporizers are great for parties, MFLB is more of a personal/2 person vape.

i don't think they have any holiday season sales..you could always use a couple and get a couple dollars off.

19. I got mine for 80 bucks from vapeworld. It's one of the best investments I've ever made. Every stoner should have one imo!