Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I want to smoke weed for 30 days straight

• Please log in to reply

SkipBreezy

SkipBreezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Earlier this year, I had tried weed for the first time and I liked it. I tried it mainly for experimenting and because I was stressed out all the time. I haven't done it since March or April. Now I want to start back and also want to start a mini-garden in my closet. So I decided to smoke weed for 30 days straight and see how I am. When I start it, I'll keep y'all posted.:)

Lyndon

Lyndon

PM for ranked duo (LoL)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,102 posts
Do you mean smoke all day every day for 30 days straight or just smoke at least once a day for a month straight?

MrQuasiCon

MrQuasiCon

Sellin' Propane.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,677 posts

GDPkushKILLer

GDPkushKILLer

Get high, take pictures.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
LOL go watch super HIGH me

reefermadness11

reefermadness11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts
Sorry bro, it has already been done. its called super high me...

th3_chr0nic

th3_chr0nic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,789 posts
Just smoke when and however much you want. If you don't feel like blazing, don't. If you do, then smoke.

reefermadness11

reefermadness11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts

Shit, you beat me to it

danglefest

danglefest

Ballin and Blazin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts

Love that doc, and I like the inside look at Cali dispensaries since I have never had the chance to grace upon one before.

And have fun with the 30 days of blazin, OP. Don't feel like you have to smoke everyday though, just do it when you want ya know. Stay up :cool:

SkipBreezy

SkipBreezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Do you mean smoke all day every day for 30 days straight or just smoke at least once a day for a month straight?

Like once or twice everyday. You seen the doctumentary about the comedian(forgot his name) who smoked weed for 30 straight days? I want to do something similar but since I'm a senior in high school, I have to do mines a little different.

IzZ Tip C

IzZ Tip C

Comfortably Lobotomized

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,660 posts

Like once or twice everyday. You seen the doctumentary about the comedian(forgot his name) who smoked weed for 30 straight days? I want to do something similar but since I'm a senior in high school, I have to do mines a little different.

I think it might be called.....Super Fly Bee??? IDK guys above me help me out.

SkipBreezy

SkipBreezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Shit, you beat me to it

Love that doc, and I like the inside look at Cali dispensaries since I have never had the chance to grace upon one before.

And have fun with the 30 days of blazin, OP. Don't feel like you have to smoke everyday though, just do it when you want ya know. Stay up :cool:

I love that movie and that's why I want to do something similar to it but a little different because I'm a high school senior.

SN: I live in South Carolina

OvaltineJenkins

OvaltineJenkins

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,341 posts

I love that movie and that's why I want to do something similar to it but a little different because I'm a high school senior.

SN: I live in South Carolina

i hated that movie, the guy was talking about weed like its comparable drunk, and that when he smoked he completely couldn't remember anything. makes us look bad.

jettyBlaze

jettyBlaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 128 posts

i hated that movie, the guy was talking about weed like its comparable drunk, and that when he smoked he completely couldn't remember anything. makes us look bad.

yeh i agree with u bro that movie suckd ass weed is the perfect plant :D:smoke: it will solve everything.. and yes i still think that there is a 1% chance of oprah being black jesus lol

skillsforilz

skillsforilz

Got bud?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
Keep us informed about it brahhhhhhh

jettyBlaze

jettyBlaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 128 posts

Keep us informed about it brahhhhhhh

dude just go watch super high me..

jettyBlaze

jettyBlaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 128 posts
there was only 1 good bit in super high me when that cop from the hangover a comedian is like yeh this is a pound of grass ./. street value 2 MILLION DOLLARS lol wen it was hardly anything in ther elol :smoke::D

Arnack

Arnack

STATIST!

• Bronze Member
  • 5,052 posts

R y a n

R y a n

BuyAGrinderKid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts

Earlier this year, I had tried weed for the first time and I liked it. I tried it mainly for experimenting and because I was stressed out all the time. I haven't done it since March or April. Now I want to start back and also want to start a mini-garden in my closet. So I decided to smoke weed for 30 days straight and see how I am. When I start it, I'll keep y'all posted.:)

Lol bro, a lot of peeps here on Grasscity live that life. I personally love it.

th3_chr0nic

th3_chr0nic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,789 posts

Like once or twice everyday.

There's nothing challenging about smoking once or twice a day for a month and if there is then you shouldn't do it.

SsmokeWeed

SsmokeWeed

Let's Build

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,428 posts
Super High Me?

Read up on gardening, you don't know how depressing it is when a plant dies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users