Micro Cfl Scrog newbie (GDP, legal CA 215)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mynameiswho, Oct 29, 2010.

1. thanks man, the buds for the most part are pretty airy. most of the tops were kinda dense, like 3-4 larger buds were the most dense, the rest was pretty airy and popcornish. Cant complain considering it was my first grow and no matter what its cheap weed to smoke so i wont have to go to the club for at least a month so thats cool. I deffinitely think this weed wont last though. I had to leave for the rest of the month, but i have them drying and got a friend to go check and cure them for me so ill have him scale it and eventually ill post a weight

2. last update for those few who followed

might throw some pictures up eventually but otherwise this is it

yield was 20g's with some big stems still attached. So i got in pure nugs about a half o id say. Its in a jar for the next week or so closed overnight then opened rearranged and closed again after a few hours. Once its at the right texture i told my friend to just seal it until i get home and open it maybe once a week just to be safe. Then its blunt time when i move back.

2 more plants will flip 12/12 on the last saturday before break

that is all

3. damn that looks nice and frosty:hello: good job and id love to see some cured bud shots!

4. Dude i wanna see some dry pics! Congrats on the harvest

5. random post hoping to bump to new page for pictures

6. HERE WE GO HARVEST WAS 1-7-11

its in this jar curing

20g's with those stems shown probably more like 15-16 grams but at least a half o so thats cool i guess. It looks like outdoor, its pretty airy, and generally looks like shit aside from like 3 nugs.

The leaves were turning purple, i cut her at almost 9 weeks, she was supposed to be 8-9 weeks. If i lether go a wee longer might have had more purple, ther ewas a slight tint on some buds but honestly im just glad the stress of it all is over with. Stoked for my next plant because i can care for it all the way through harvest EVERYDAY

friend is curing buds now for a week or so opening until its the right moisture (his judgement i trust him) then its staying in jars till febuary starts. Then a blunt will be smoked and it will be good

this jar is huge, buds arent off stems though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    white lighter? i dont give a fuck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    octopus hanging my buds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the next morning in some light
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

for the record the buds shrank pretty bad. Looking at the pictures on the paper towel makes me sad because they were so fat and shit and now they are tiny.

first grow, i learned a lot. Next time ill have more cfl suppliment for my 150w, 2 FAT plants vegging right now (2feet at least by the time i flower), 2 clones im flowering from clone, better temperature control (i hope), better watering (now that im not a noob), and better nutrient/ph control

i fully plan to get at least an ounce per plant from every grow from this point on. A half ounce is cool and all but i was kinda disappointed in myself after this grow. I am sort of a perfectionist and this simply will not do. Good first run, but i plan to be the best i can

thanks for the few who stuck around to see this through, if you hadnt posted at the end there i wouldnt even have uploaded pictures.

You can find my next journal on a similar website as this, rollit__, similar title and same user name. Not a fan of the city anymore, dunno why.

thanks again guys.

inspiration and credit go to this guy
    Master Kush scrog. 150w hps, 1 mini fridge, 1 seed. hydro - flowering PICS

mods if i cant link to another site please just edit this post. thanks

and lastly, to the randoms that lurked this and dont have a username. Join the city and start posting. Dont be afraid

7. thanks for the updates and congrats on your grow. i am surprised on the final weight myself it looked a lot closer to an oz to me on the plant so it really is surprising. and for what its worth i think grasscity is a far better sight than rollitup. im a member of both and i like this one way better, that being said though it never hurts to broaden your horizons but id hate to see you leave here. maybe just get lazy and copy paste your posts off one sight to the other at least

8. Ya i'm on rollitup too but i only go there for grow tips since there are a lot more growers there, but i don't lie the way the site is run. GC has much more of a social feel rather than how a forum usually is.

9. So here is one last update just because i got my weed from my friend today. Its pretty dry (bleeh thats what i get for having a friend cure it) but its definitely done and can be sealed now. Im going to let it go until the end of the month before i really start to smoke it aside from a few tastes here and there.

The jar smells great when you open it although the buds dont smell too good. Smells like some ok outdoor.

The pictures are of what i think were the main cola. Most buds are as big if not smaller than this one. Definitely not thebest grow eever but the weed is pretty crystally so hopefully it gets a nice high.

also attached a picture of my friends tent where my next two plants are being kept until school starts and i can move htem back. They are both about a foot and a half to 2 feet tall. Veggged for like 6 or 7 weeks now i think. Im going to LST the crap out of them when they start flowering becaudse they are already too big for my 150 watt. I plan to either get a second 150watt or just a ton of cfls because i feel like 1 of these is already too big by itself once it flowers.

enjoy

My plants are a master kush from bagseed (left back corner) and a grand daddy kush from a local club grown from clone (back right corner) both will enter flower on the 29th.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the masterkush is bushy as fuck the grand daddy kush is a little more sativa like but still hella bushy just stretched more.

EDIT: for the record, not shown is a 1000watt light, those cfls are for my friends small seedlings he planted a little while after his other clones already grew so they need some lower light to help reduce stretching because the 1000watt is so high for the bigger plants. 4x4x6 tent with good temps running a 1000watt

10. looking good once again man, keep it up

11. smoked a few bowls of it today. Used only a few tiny buds that didnt get muich if any light, after the first bowl and a half i was hella high. The 2nd one was a nice touch as well. Glad to see i grew some weed that gets me high

12. got some high res photos from my girl today

heres one because im bored

this was harvest day

[​IMG]