Micro Cfl Scrog newbie (GDP, legal CA 215)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mynameiswho, Oct 29, 2010.

1. It shouldn't be that hot? you got in-take & out-take? try gettin a fan in there so it can blow the hot air away from the plant & light.. its what i did last grow.. i want ducting next time & cool tubes n all:p

hope ya ok bud!!:devious:

2. I have a pc fan for exhaust and 2 passive intakes. The intakes were smaller than they should have been so i increased their size a little bit today because i finally had my ducting so i knew how big they could be.

Right now my exhaust is moving like 63cfm so not that much but it should be enough. I justnoticed my temperature go up when i added the 6th light. I think im going to remove one, for some reason i just feel like my temperatures are too high. I noticed some browning almost burning on new leaves that were closer to the light where it gets pretty warm (not uncomfortable to put your hand there). I also dont have a fan inside actually blowing air around, i cant find one small enough to fit inside otherwise id have one.

I got some 6" ducting today, vented the exhaust already, still working on the 2 intakes im trying to light proof them with as little ducting as possible

if all else fails ill take 1 light out and run 125watts for flower. AS soon as i get the ducting situated, today or tomorrow, ill be flipping it to 12/12

3. Looking good man, I'm looking forward to watching her flower.

4. I got an update coming tomorrow guys, pictures of my new vented cab as well as how shes doing. Also a few pictures of a nice pick up i made today. 3 different top shelf grams and some sweet free hash oil i got for being a new patient at a dispensary.

5. update with pictures coming soon i promise

Just wanted to note for myself and others that i began flowering today at 5am when my lights went off for 12 hours. Switched to 4 2700k bulbs and 2 6500k. I dropped the pot about 1/4 of an inch by removing the game to allow myself to have some room to move branches and stuff (really was helpful) and also raised and moved half my lights up a little bit and back to wards the back of the box....

pictures soooon i promise, especially in the next 2 weeks when i hopefully see lots of growth and soon flowers :)

6. k hella pictures now

several different days, in the last 8 days its gotten mad bushy and grown a lot.

AND HERE SHE IS TODAY AFTER HER 1/4 strength tiger and 1/4 big bloom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And heres some random club top shelf I got. 3 grams total but i had smoked some when i took the pictures. Also some free hash oil i got pretty good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. selfless bump

8. lookin forward to seeing how this turns out

9. thanks man I am too haha. She loved the feeding she got and has been growing a lot the last 2 days. I cant wait to see how big she gets when the stretching phase is over. Already counted 8 or 9 solid future bud sites with another 5-7 that look to have some potential

10. Little update, ill get some pictures later when the lights come on.

Shes really starting to stretch now and ive had to redirect some branches. Lookin at a good group of budsites i think, Shes really drinking a lot of water now too im so happy haha

11. Subbed, love seeing new micro grows.

12. this is looking awesome! im excited to see how this all turns out

13. thanks guys, sorry ive been slow with the pictures ive been super busy with school and got sick so ive been not really taking the time to post. Ive got two different days worth though so youll get to see some progress. It looks like more nad more hairs are starting to form and shes really stretched. Ive just about finished training her i think, i dont want her buds too close to the screen, i dont have a fan blowing around inside and mold could be an issue

14. alright i lied here are some pictures

11/14/10
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11/16/10
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy guys!

15. looking good bro, keep up the good work, and good luck.

ill be around and you know where to find me

16. just looked today i counted about 17different bud sites. 6 or 7 that are a lot bigger and higher up in the screenand then a bunch of little ones right at sscreen level. MY canopy is really weird. Half is down in the screen pretty low including the main stem, and the other half is about an inch out of the screen and theres not many small bud sites there. I trained this thing really weird but im thinking it will work out lol

17. Heres an update for today, i dont think im going to train my baby anymore. If anything i might tie some string to pull some budsites down if need be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. subbed and really enjoy the pics + updates.

Just curious if you have fans in that setup for air flow?

19. i just have an exhaust fan with 2 passive intakes. Its a 6" computer fan moving about 64cfm which isnt much but its enough to keep the temps and humidity in check. The weather recently hasent been very humid either so im hoping i wont have any problems with mold. I dont have an fans blowing across my girl and theres not room for one so im kinda just hoping the exhaust fan is enough

20. its looking nice, i like the new pics. i should have some more up in my thread soon.

if it gets humid you can use wood charcole in a coffee can to help bring it down you shouldnt need much if it becomes a problem.