Bongsauce's micro cabs and stuff. (help thread)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongsauce, Oct 29, 2010.

1. k no disrespect look at the piece of shit fans you use for ur exhaust. couldn't suck shit for the life of it. try a real fan with some power. i ask u the cfm u have no idea. do u even know if ur cab has negative pressure? I dont sit here and knock ur shit Bazerko but i was requested to come back to help some beginners that you are obviously steering wrong with ur own opinions. Lots of people on here that say FUCK LEDS AND FUCK AUTOS look at loki......seen many say FUCK MICRO GROWS......if we all said that most of us be buying. No one wants ur opinion they are looking for answers, and you my friend have none. I may just have to block you so i can help some needing people. like no wonder ur passive intake failed your using bite size fans. i could likely stick ur fan into mine and it would chew it to pieces. PEACE!

2. too much drama guys. We're all on the same team here.

One thing I see that holds growers back more then anything is their own ego. None of us would know wtf we are doing if other growers didn't figure out these things before us.

Every once in a while someone tells me I'm a great grower...I always reply the same - "I'm not a great grower, I'm just copying the people that are"

thanks to those of you that are keeping this thread going in my absence. I'm sorry but I don't have time to keep up with it lately. I do check my pm's regularly if anyone has any specific questions...I'm always happy to help.

:bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Stank.....don't get all ass chapped...I havnt disclosed my fan info because I don't need to...and yes I had enough pressure to do passive intake with my fan...but I hated the shitty 80degree temps...now I'm at 67-72degrees....infact you havnt seen a pic of my exhaust fan itself...what you seen was a weak intake fan.....now its sad af to see you get your pantys in a bunch over a fan set up.....I didn't even say anything insulting about you, or your set up....but you talk real good about other peoples set up...so why take it all personal? It was unnecessary to thrash out.....

Done※

BzerkO

4. Haha yeah so intense all that was asked was about where would you recommend getting bigger bags of carbon/charcoal. And then showed off the filter that he was gunna use it in.
    Also anyone know any other sections to chill out and talk to other stoners.
    I don't want to browse around finding weird people

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. hey guys, I have a few questions about sizing my upcoming growcab. first the parameters then the variables. the only space I could use is behind my aquarium it is 90cm tall, 70cm wide and 13cm deep, i build my own led lights and currently have 2x 35w basr i was thinking to use 1 in the flower and get like 2 1000lm cree chips for the veg/clone area, also have some 70w cree cobs in the mail whcih i could use as well, or I could use any combo of that but they are all passive cooled so about 3cm thick,(i estimate 5cm for the light fixture with a 2cmish gap for airflow.

my idea was to yield 30g dry wieght per harvest(hopefully more) or like 10g a month sog  BUT

1) my depth is 13cm(non-nagotiable) is it doable?(total space W70cmH90cmD13cm)
    2) I'm assuming we all agree to use the entirity of that space, how should I devide it up?

was thinking of having a 70x70cm flower area  on the bottom and a 20x50cm veg/clone area and a 20x20 utilities area-then was thinking(or is the flower cabhight gonna be better at 60 and 30 for the veg? to just do autos....then was thinking 70cm is plenty of hight if i do 2 plants and top them heaps/scrog them, then was thinking sog...
    the only thing i dont wanna do is 12/12 from seed sog because ill be buying all my seeds

for pots Im thinking food containers(like shallower than normal pots but still hold a larger volume of root mass) so maybe smth around 10x10cm and as shallow as i need(please advise)

medium- id prefer soil with organic nutes(i hate messing with ph and im not that great at it) but hempy has crossed my mind-dont really wanna stuff around with bubbles and res temps and ph

ventilation ill be using pc fans of course with a diy carbon scrubber- shall i suck air through the veg to the flower out the utilities?

any help would be appreciated, basically the question is what would you do in this space, and do you guys think its even worth it?

6. This thread got killed off. No one wanted to stick around after.
    Not a fan on diy carbon scrubbers. And i would not suck air from veg to flower chambers. You need fresh air exchange and that's a good way to introduce bugs pathogens and other issues. That's my opinion.

7. Is pm bongsauce bro. He will help you out. I moved out of micro cabs.

8. hey who can help me with my new grow box. its an old dresser. I can only use 80mm fans as I have a 120mm but it is too loud to be stealthy.

I will be growing scrog and running 192w of cfls

I only have 80mm and 90mm 30cfm fans which are weak. im not sure what my temps but I don't think they are too bad at the moment in my current box as the plants look alright  but it is quite warm. so for my next box I want good temps so my plants don't get heat stress again

I am thinking two for exhaust and once for intake. or would I only want holes on the side or bottom of the box?

also my fan/fans for air movement, do they want to be pointed slightly up? I thought they might want to be to circulate the air more evenly if that makes sense. I can put up pics soon. would appreciate help as I have had temp and burning issues in my current box

here is my current grow which will be moved into the new box I am constructing and then this current box I am running will be my veg box and the new one will be the flowering chamber http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1361685-6th-times-charm-192w-cfl-stealth.html

9. Hey guys random update. Scrapped my previous grow and popped another single dank bagseed. Been vegging for 2.5 weeks now and have topped twice with lst. Using the 6/9 formula with calmag+ and an enzyme product throughout the entire grow save a short flush. So far so good, had a couple leaves die off due to i think mg def when i transplanted but was time to snip some leaves anyways! Looking okay for now. Going to let them get a bit more comfy in the new 'pot' for now and flip the lights on friday or saturday.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I want to make a bonsai mum. More decorative than anything. What is the minimum light requirements I can get away with to keep her in permanent veg?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I cab only speak for cannabis but you can keep a mother vegging under like 20W

12. Cheers mate.

13. #1434 AlpacaBowl_, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Check about the mid of the thread bongsauce went in depth about keeping mothers..

Edit whoops just saw its like 144 pages hah i mean try pges like 1-20

14. Questions about circulating in micro grows.

Have you found computer fans are strong enough to push through scrubbers in micro setups?

Also, as far as inline fans are concerned, what is the best way to dampen their voltages?

How do plants respond to very wide but shallow pots?

15. I wish I had heard of micro grows before I spent money on a tent and all stuff that goes with it. I only use a gram a week. It's not like I need more..lol. This summer I'm going to build me a small setup.

One question: Given the small spaces are you guys doing that '12/12 from seed'?

Thanks.

16. Old thread bud! You can do 12/12 from seed, or train the plant wide and low then flip. Many ways to work it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Oh hi GC how's things? Just wanted to let my old friends know I'm still rocking the micro boxes...pic updates later.

feel free to ask questions here, I'll try my best to help ppl out.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  18. #1439 Bongsauce, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    **wow alot of older links in this thread are broken,sorry bout that**

Well I keep trying to upload pics to an album, but I'm getting errors..I'm still trying to figure out the new forums stuff.
    63 022.JPG 63 025.JPG 63 022.JPG 63 025.JPG
    ^bluedream@ about 45days in.
    here's a mix of strains at various stages currently in one of the speaker boxes featured previously in this thread. bluedream(azurehaze), GDP, lemon skunk, super lemon haze..

• Like Like x 1
  19. 69 002.JPG Hi. I just threw 8 new clones into flower in my other speakerbox. It's a mix of 5 lemon skunk and 3 blue dream.
    This is in my 50w led bulb speaker box. I actually boost the clones up closer to the light..I jsut wanted to show how much head room I have to work with. There's exactly 10" between the containers and the bulbs in this shot. :wave:

• Like Like x 1