Bongsauce's micro cabs and stuff. (help thread)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongsauce, Oct 29, 2010.

1. yeah if only I had old cabinets and shit which I could find for free nearby but even then I don't have the tools, workspace or privacy to do it the pc was easy cause I could do it inside and quickly pack up all work if needed

What time is it?
    Adventure Time! 😍🍁

2. Yeah it all depends on your situation....but like I said its a really great way to gain growing experience...so that way when you decide to grow big....your not a straight rookie and you got a lil bit of better knowledge on the ways of the plant.

BzerkO

3. yer on your way there spartan...the real rookies are the peope too lazy to get help online.

...some ppl on here progress alot faster then others...it's all about how dedicated you are and how much you keep learning. :)   The main thing I've found with growing weed is there's always that 2-3 month wait before you reap your rewards..or see the fruits of your labor so to speak. That's why it's incredibly important to get all the work done asap so the plants can do their thing...work hard now so you can slack off later :D

4. Hah bong sauce you're a genius! ;)
    So my adapters arrived early now all I need is a splitter so I can set up 4 lights in a better arrangement and I'll get Around to a second exhaust.
    But this Tuesday 16th I'll be leaving for Sweden so this little girl will have to chill with a mate if she dies I'll clone a friend of my friend.
    This photo is a good one to show the warm and cool bulbs hope they hit the right spectrums
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418301437.488918.jpg
    And here is how it looks when I don't focus on the lights, using that stand to get it a bit closer to the light so it doesn't have to stretch. I could lower it a bit there is about an inch between the two but it is sitting right in the middle so it's not as close as it seems. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418301521.605748.jpg

Lastly the seedling she isn't looking to healthy, input would be nice I thought I may have been overwatering not sure.
    Love is a killer
    New leaves look fine but the old two are dying off and it's not those initial leaves that grow the shell looking things, sorry my jargon isn't the best.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418301925.186516.jpg

What time is it?
    Adventure Time! 😍🍁

5. Also I thought I should show you the 97% light proof now that it's night.

Left hand side
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418302454.338078.jpg

Right hand side the door where I access the pc, this is as good as it will get but it faces a wall so no one sees and you can't tell during the day
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418302482.186783.jpg

The rear and lastly the front
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418302555.810523.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418302579.344545.jpg

What time is it?
    Adventure Time! 😍🍁

6. hmm, hard to tell what's up with that seedling.... If the little round leaves are dying off already then it probably needs some light nutes. If there's any tip burn or dried leaves it might be from too much nutes.

--

Welp guys, dry weights on that last batch of SS in the speakerbox ended up at 62g !  So still pullin over a gram a watt now for the second consecutive run. 

[​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    I thought I switch the SLH 's i nthere to flower a few days ago but I musta forgot to switch the timer. They were a little larger now then I wanted them to be at the start of 12/12. So I trimmed off about an inch of top growth on a few plants to knock em down a little. I have a feeling this grow is gonna be a mess kinda like the mangoes...I'm really lookin forward to this superlemon haze :D

SLH day1 12/12 50w led

[​IMG]
    -

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yea brotha your slh are gonna do well, she stretches sooooo much during flip eh?
    I just topped my slh still in my veg cab it grew an inch in 18 hours. transplant next week, gonna veg this girl for a while.

Love your speaker box setup lol, I know I've been saying this for a while but I really need to go pick up some of those bulbs. That SS looks damn good, how dense are those buds getting with those bulbs?

8. yeh the lemon stretches quite a bit but it's manageable...it branches out really nicely.

Man the mango that I grew turned out denser then it did under the 150w hps's ... the superskunk buds are a little fluffy, but they're always like that...I think the superskunk did about the same as it always does. I still need to convert the other speaker over as well...I haven't messed with it yet....that should probably be my next project. I think I have all the parts on hand to throw it together, might even be able to pull it off without a single trip to homedepot  :eek:

9. Bong sauce man I envy you let me come stay at your house for a few a year or two ill be your assistant haha.
    Well I'm currently in Sweden so sad to stay that plant was put down my friend couldn't come pick it up. :(

Also that harvest looks great! Enjoy ahha ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. lil update they will be eight weeks on the 21'st
    but i feel like they need more time
    i know the cam is shitty ill try and get better ones so you get a better pic.

BzerkO

Attached Files:

11. I have come to the realization that Super Lemon Haze is an unreal strain, that is both bullet proof and looking to be a big yielder too, I have over 20 tops

I'll just leave these here....
    1419237127614.jpg
    1419237147414.jpg
    1419237163994.jpg
    1419237181966.jpg
    1419237207957.jpg
    1419237220019.jpg
    1419237232846.jpg

12. so here are the perpetual harvest nominees
    Wonder Woman 2 for fruitiest smell during flower and best looken leaf to bud ratio 1419304969370.jpg 1419304996451.jpg
    Wonder Woman 3 for heaviest yield (look ) not for sure with waights yet 1419305021367.jpg
    Eldorado 1 for its smell look and her journey. .. 1419305041737.jpg 1419305065090.jpg

13. sorry bout that BS i though i was in my journal. ..

14. I've done that before too haha, your girls look good by the way!

15. Yo bongsauce....where did you purchase the led bulbs? I bought one a loooooong time ago and can't find them...I even bought some glass GE led bulb, but I thought they were plastic domes instead of glass.... now I need to return them... .so please help.

BzerkO

I have the same question. Today I went to the shop to try find something the same as bongsauce is using, but I'm not sure if this is the right product. It also doesn't say about the "omni" on the package. And they are 20 dollars each...  :huh:

Attached Files:

17. bazerko, girls definately look like they need at least another week.

dazed that SLH is a beast for sure...she can get outta control quick if you don't keep a close eye on her. :)

nope not the same bulb weedle ...the type I use is easy to recognize by it's metal heatsink base. I've seen the cheaper versions (like pictured above) with the plastic base for about 7-8$ at a few box stores.

The type I'm using are feit omni directional 13.5w   ...you might be able to find the same bulb from utilitech pro...but those bulbs are being phased out I believe. Check lowe's, costco, ebay or amazon...I think ebay or amazon has lots of 10 bulbs for about 90$ ...otherwise singles might run$10 or so. Don't pay more then 10$ for these bulbs thoguh....jsut find a deal. I think the best current deal is probably ebay.  "jsut search 13.5w feit"

18. Thanks for the input.I'm gonna let it bud till early January.......
    I've tried Homedepot,target,walmart,Dollar store,
    Bed bath&beyond had feit bulbs but they were slightly different....ill have to try lows....-|-
    ã…¡

BzerkO

19. HELP!!Seeds?
    I've been paying close attention to them and it looks like its developing seeds? I dont know how, I have no males in my garden....what should I do? Harvest now?

BzerkO

Attached Files:

20. #1380 Bongsauce, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    yep seeds. I'd actually just let it finish..unless you have some more females on deck ready to flower. If you harvest a seeded plant early you'll end up with tons of premature white seeds which are hard to remove when you smoke....if you let it finish you'll at least have mature seeds and buds...then the seeds will be easier to pop out. Make sure to let it dry fully before trying to pop out any seeds...otherwise you''ll just squish the buds.

*btw I just ordered 10 more of those led bulbs. :D  ( I think it was like 94$)