Bongsauce's micro cabs and stuff. (help thread)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongsauce, Oct 29, 2010.

1. thanks dude...this is just a bagseed from some amazing gdp I had years ago. I'm pretty sure it was ken's cut, but I'll never know. I'm happy enough with this pheno though that I've kept it for about 4 years now :)   ...I also used it in an autoflower project as well.

2. here's some shots of the superskunk under the led bulbs....looks like htey ended up about an inch taller then I was hoping. I might have to supercrop later if the buds get taller.

[​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]

3. #1084 AlpacaBowl_, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    This is day 7 of flowering. Looking okay, I can tell I need more light to help the outer buds that will have to wait till the weekend. I noticed some holes and cuts in leaves... not everywhere but here and there. As well as one leaf I found who's tips are turning a dark brown? No obvious signs of bugs anywhere, under leaves, in the coco, in the cab itself :/
    Edit: bongsauce, how far into flowering were those SS when you tool the pics? For reference :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. #1085 Bongsauce, Oct 21, 2014
    the tears and holes in the leaves are most likely from training the plant into the screen...or from a cat :)   ...only kinda bugs that do big damage like that are pretty big themselves...like a caterpillar or grasshopper or something.

there's dates on the superskunks... ;)   two show 9/25 so those 2 were at 23 days..they're all within a few days apart...cept the one in the back left corner is about a week behind.

5. Alrighty heres a couple more pics... amything to be worries about? I actually took a better look and there are a lot more tears and holes and brown tips goin on??? Found a few leaves with these on them? And only one with a darker brown thing on it that I picked off. Its in the second pic its a bit hard to pick out.

Attached Files:

6. I don't see anything to worry about...if there's bugs I'm not seeing evidence of it :)

7. Phew takes a load of my mind! Bugs are one thing I DO NOT wanna deal with lol. Adding about 90W in cfls today hopefully, bringing the total up to ~330W which im hoping will equate to nugs instead of fluff.

8. #1089 Bongsauce, Oct 21, 2014
    ..always good to have more lights..how many watts per square foot will that be?  

...There seems to be a certain point where plants go from 'growing really good'  to  'holy fuck these plants are going crazy'

************ Anyone else having weird issues with their notifications showing up all weird? I usually log in with like 20 notifications...then I click one from the drop down to view and it then shows my notifications from yesterday or something. I have to go to the 'see all' in order to see my newest ones at the top of the list...I think they screwed something around in the last week or so.

9. Dealing with about 6ft squared so like 55W/ft methinks.

10. Same thing app says i have 13 notification end up with three lol. Like you said i think it still had old messages. Because a few times it told me my hread has a new message amd there was none.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

11. Hey guys... putting those extra lights in today, just wondering as with my  current wattage im at about 82F with lights on. Using just a 4" duct booster and passive intake. Should I get a whole new fan (harder, maybe more expensive) or just grab another booster and add it inline... since im only adding ~45W i think that might be fine.. just want opinions

12. well...if you get a bigger fan it will be better in the long run....those booster fans aren't very reliable. A bigger fan is worth it I think.....better then having multiple smaller fans. I'm real big into getting nice gear that will last....I'm never disappointed if I get something that's overkill, but it's pretty disappointing trying to use something that doesn't quite cut it.  

up to you bud....you know your budget better then I do. :)

13. #1094 DazedAndStoned, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    My notifications are so messed up, whenever someone quotes me or gives rep I get the notification at least 6 times, my phone goes crazy because of it. And when I log onto the site on my PC I will generally have like 100 notifications when in reality I only have maybe 5 or 6. It never used to do this so they must have changed something up. I've also noticed the app crashes a lot more than usual, always when I'm about to post a long tutorial or something lol.

Not to mention every thread I have subbed to no longer is in my list... I feel like a dick cause I haven't checked out a few threads for a bit and can't find them!

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

14. guess it's not just me then... :confused_2:     

yeh I worry that I'm missin out on some stuff in threads too... I try to help people out alot, I worry that ppl might get left hangin with questions or problems if I miss the notifications. ... I just want everyone to be able to grow as much weed as possible :p

15. When do your guys micro grows start to get noticeably stinky? Im day 10 of flower with still just the planty fresh veg smell. Im aware different strains will smell at different times of course just an average possibly lol?

16. That has happened to me also stanky! What's going on with the city...

And alpaca my best guess would be around the two week mark when the smell really starts to become noticeable but as you already stated a lot of that is strain related. The first two weeks the plant is stretching and growing roots, and not focusing on buds, so after this period I would imagine would be when it starts to smell good. I haven't flowered yet though so I don't know for sure :p

17. Thanks for the reply most of the info ive found is from people growing big plants so they complain about vegging smell lol! Yeah im lookin forward to the true smell of the buds whole growing.

18. My hashplant sure smell good even while vegging, but not a very skunky weedy smell, it's more like bubblegum and hash. I hope its the same for flowering lol. I'm sure she will get pretty stinky 3 or 4 weeks in, growing ganja sure does smell great mmmmmm.