Bongsauce's micro cabs and stuff. (help thread)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongsauce, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Thats what i figured haha I already have one jug of botanicare so may as well use it. By pbp you mean the stuff I have already right? Pure blend pro? And thanks I didnt know that about inlines.. figured you could get different cfm ones :p thanks for the advice. Things are slow going but going.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeh PBP is pure blend pro . I actually have PBP bloom soil 1-4-5...I use that when I run out of 6/9 ... I also used to use it in coco and soil a few years back.

..just make progress  :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks so much dude :) and hey may get lucky and not need the ph up, my tap water is 7.2 :D so the only nute now id need is liquid karma and I should have a full nute portfolio?

• Like Like x 1
  4. np man.

When I run botanicare I use 5ml PBP, 3ml LQ, 3ml calmag...ph'd at 5.8  per gallon. Keep in mind you might have slightly different water then I do...mine is about 7.4 with 230ppm.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #865 AlpacaBowl_, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Pics as promised... please dont be too harsh I know I could have done this better but hey, its my first time really building anything on my own. Didn't have a jigsaw at my disposal so I literally cut those holes with a drill lol. Things arent quite done yet obviously. Just waiting on next paycheck to finish intake and exhaust and to get some extras for holding screen, cords etc. Thanks just figured Id show what im workin with.

EDIT: while growing, it will be on the left side of the closet with intake pointing towards the closet door and the exhaust in the corner, the clothes will be moved so none are in way of exhaust or anything.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. How many watts is that light? its an LED right?

7. Yep 48x3 I will be supplementing with two 43W Cfls on either side set up a bit higher. The cfls will be stationary and obvoously the led will go up and down.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice man, its looking great

• Like Like x 1

9. Thanks man thats my accomplishment from this weekend, hopefully next weekend it will be done or very close.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll keep checking to see how it turns out

11. Lookin good so far man and of course bong with good info as always. I think I'm going to try this 6/9 formula I keep hearing about once all my sensi bloom is used up. Looks like it will be a bit cheaper in the long run too, I'm all for saving a few bucks.

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Finished tying up the screen. Was gonna use string but had hemp laying around so used it... hopefully not too much trouble with pieces of hemp in the buds lol come harvest time snip snip snip and pull out my plants :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Quick update and probably last update till next week, mounted the screen to 2" above the pots ill be using in flower they are 2gal pots. However ill be cutting 2" off the pot to make it slightly shorter. Want to have 4 pots in there each with a plant topped 4 ways, maybe 8 although I dont want tiny little nugs.. advice on that?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. looks great...nice to see the progress. Make sure when you mount stuff, get all the electrical stuff onto the ceiling if you can....I always try to keep the electricity above the canopy for safety.

that's gonna grow some serious weed :)  If you put 4 plants and top em a few times or lst..it should fill out that screen really quick.

15. #875 AlpacaBowl_, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Awesome yeah the cfls will be mounted on power bars 4.5"from ceiling on the sides. Is that okay? Is there an easier way to attach the cfls lol? sorry ignorant to a lot of this as far as electrical safety and fire hazards go!
    Edit: you can see the screws im planning on having hold the powerbars/cfls in my last pic.

16. I use cheap 6' extension cords with plug in light sockets to hang my cfl's, not sure if that would work for you or not but it would take up less room

• Like Like x 1
  17. When I mount cfls I usually put em like 1 inch from the ceiling...kind of using the ceiling itself as a reflector. They're not gonna get hot enough to burn wood or anything if that's what yer worried about.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi.  :wave:

some shots of the gdp under the mars2 panel:

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ----
    [​IMG]
    -----
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---

If you look closely you can see the purple tinge starting on the edges of the leaves and stuff.  This GDP probably have about 3-4 weeks still. I like to flush at least 2 weeks...so I'll probably start the flush inear the end of the month.
    -------------------------

here's a few shots of the mango and SS under the led bulbs....

[​IMG]
    ----
    [​IMG]
    -----
    [​IMG]

starting the flush in about a week or so. These will probably harvest near the same time as the GDP.

...hope everyone is doin good :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. .....wow

That GDP looks amazing

• Like Like x 1
  20. thanks a lot man! she will get much more purple...I think this gdp is beautiful to watch develop....the bud structure is way different then my other strains....she ends up looking like a rose or a spike of asparagus or something.

there's a tiny scratch on my camera lens...so I'm never happy with my close up pics  :mad:    I probably deleted over 100 pics while selecting those few.

• Like Like x 1