Bongsauce's micro cabs and stuff. (help thread)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongsauce, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Btw how much was the wet weight ? You never posted it.

420_Grow

2. One more thing why does thestem look like that .... Is it okay? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406561122.847615.jpg

420_Grow

3. #703 Bongsauce, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    everything's fine :)

When I see that first true set of leaves all crinkly like that it usually means the plant is growing fast...stomata are opened on your cotyledons...which are still green. If your cotyledons are still that bright green then the plant is doing great.

The stem will kinda change and start to turn to a stronger woody kinda stem...that's what you're seeing...

I didn't post wet weight on the mango...but we can assume it was about 45-50 grams wet.

patience grasshopper.

4. Damn it was that heavy. That is a big difference im looking to get a 55w 3800 lumens cfl and include a 13w 2700k cfl for flowering and two 23w 6500k 1600lumens cfls for veg including a 13w 5000k 875 lumens cfl . Thats good enough for one plant right ?

420_Grow

5. When will i be able to make sure its a female?

420_Grow

6. light sounds good..you can tell if it's female around the 7th or 8th node. You might see sex a little quicker since yer in 12/12 already. From here out just LST rather then top.

7. Thats exactly what im going to do .

420_Grow

8. Hi. 

So I did some training in led cabinet...it has a mars2 700w in it.  There is 6 gdp in there getting ready to go into flower. I'm just trying to fill out the canopy nice and evenly before I flip the lights.

In the middle of training:
    [​IMG]

after training:
    [​IMG]

I just used some loops of string and fed it through holes in the pots....then I gently pull it down and loop it off.
    I removed quite a bit of big leaves and extra stuff that was crowding stuff out. I think I might rig a dripper set for this grow(blumats) . It's a pain pulling them out of there to water. Alot of the bigger branches that stuck out of the sides of the pot got fimmed to insure they grow upward. This makes it so they don't stick out of the sides of the pots quite as much. It also slows their growth a little while other branches can catch up. Hopefully I can flip to flower in a week.

I  decided to flip my little led box into flower to see how that goes. The mango is picking up now after transplant.
    [​IMG]

There's a single superskunk clone in there too. I just topped it also. I know from past grows that I should top it...if it was about 2" shorter it would end up a solid bud. I'll try to make it a 2 header so it doesn't crowd out the mango too much. 

Topped:
    [​IMG]

I think I'll chop down those 2 superskunks that are ready tonite. I'll get shots of the sizes and wet weights this time around.

9. Your top is looking good bro. Cant wait til mines come out like that . An everything else is looking nice the lst seems to be going good n kickin back at u perfect. Keep it up. I love that first one that was next to the other lst plants. The shape and all is so goodlooking .

420_Grow

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406646248.782123.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406646258.868900.jpg its looking good so far i think im goin to get the two fan leaves and pull em down a little so that the middle can get me light . Should i? Or should i leave it alone ....

420_Grow

11. #711 Bongsauce, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  12. Oh thats heat stress okay will do now um i looked into the soil and seen the little white things that were like lines which r the roots growin and i went n added more soil to cover it it wasnt alot showin just a little should i lst the two fan leaves to get more light to the middle

420_Grow

13. sounds good. You shouldn't need to tuck the leaves...it will grow just fine. :)

14. Here check it out now and r the lights too close ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406677677.413671.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406677699.647165.jpg

420_Grow

15. hehe..that looks fine :)

16. Alright . Next setup gonna be better watch youll see the increse buds plants lights everything this was just something quick and small to see how itll go and feel the way and time and energy n love needed to put into growin.

420_Grow

17. So why were the leaves curling up on the sides not the end?

420_Grow

18. MY fan leaves smell like orange or something fruity. Its a great smell... I juat dont know what type of strain it is :/ . Do you have a clue...?

420_Grow

19. #720 MstDope_420, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406688920.513790.jpg
    If u take a look at the leaves look at the true leaf how its like wavy and the one right there on the left... What does that mean... Is it okay?

420_Grow