Caution : This story will REALLY make you horny.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Oct 28, 2010.

1. God damn son, just beat your meat.

2. hahahahaha that story was pretty funny. I wish it did happen to you. And the sterile part made me laugh cause my brother said he used to throw that around on girls when he accidentally came inside (I know what you're thinkin and decided to leave well enough alone)

anyhow man, super good story.

--- Now playing: YOUNG GUNZ - Dat Tree Feat. Curren$y via FoxyTunes

3. funny story ...
    does men at your age always lookin' at me in that kind a way

i found it .. sexyy :p

4. Did not make me horny.
    Also...didn't read.

5. I'm not gonna lie. I do have a boner now.

6. I don't like golfing.

7. God dammit so it wasn't true haha

8. Jesus are we back in Diablo 2? Serious necro post

9. where is the one who post this story ?

10. Where did this boner come from?

11. dude you should really take a writing class. that was very hard to read, couldn't finish it. you're hitting enter after every sentence like its a screenplay or something. you made like three paragraphs worth of writing look like 5.

12. Tl;dr

Didn't really fk a cabbie in the woods.

Jk. I liked the story. You should write for literotica

13. You guys do realize you are posting to an OP who is banned and has been a dead thread for months right?

14. I just realized that to .. Crap ... I was gonna tell'em that the erotic stories he posted are cool however ive lived out an erotic story and it felt even better ... but i dont have time to post a long ass story on here .. cuz itz a story that'll make y'all say whoa!!

15. Whoa.

16. [quote name='"GGrass"']In Thai Buddist tradition, it is forbidden for women and the monks to make any kind of contact with each other.

Even when a woman wants to give the monk something, for example, a bottle of water, she can't directly hand over the water bottle to the monk. She must place it on a tray, and put the tray on the floor in front of the monk, and only when the woman had taken her hands off the tray, the monk will pick up the water bottle.

Sexual desire, or horniness, is one of the biggest obstacle in achieving peaceful mind.

--

I don't know why I said it, but I just wanted to say it... coz I feel like I'm a slave to my own dick.

--

Sexual desire, is one of my biggest ... demon.

It makes me do things that normally I would never do.

Sexual desire has the power to make me do things over my better judgement, and cause me to lose the control over my thoughts and my actions.

It is a scary thing, this horniness.

Again, I don't know why I'm saying all these.[/quote]

The desire is stemming from a strong urge to be whole. A feeling of not enough, not complete. Then the mind looks to fill the hole that is there. No pun Intended. Some people look to fill that lack through sex . Honor the moment when you feel a desire. Nothing is wrong with it. Just know what is happening, otherwise you can lose control quick. Then you can enjoy looking or you can acknowledge the urge or desire without it turning into a wanting. If you are aware of the pull then you won't become that pull. So can you be the awareness that is seeing what happens without believing you should change something ?