Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Heat CannaOil; Best Oil I've Ever Made

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CannaBuddy8, Oct 27, 2010.

1. is this the same thing as tinkster oil? i just recently heard of this tinkster oil that supposedly is used as drops under the tounge? im looking for a recipet to it

2. ^tincture **
    and thats an alcohol extraction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It prob works just like the green dragon. You should decarb the green in the oven then soak it in some oil. I have some hemp oil (extremely healthy for you) that I would like to soak the green in. It will get me baked and be really healthy at the same time. Its win win....win. :hello:

4. im gonna try this!

5. I'm going to try this also, only question I hav is: how potent would it be if I only let the weed soak for a week instead of 2 weeks?

6. i put 2grams in 3 tbl spoons of EV olive oil.
    let the countdown begin.......

7. what happened???

8. what happened??

9. i see your very exiperenced....can you help me out?
    check out my link its with oil. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...-canna-oil-bud-weed-pot-special-brownies.html

10. lets hear your results!?!?

11. i dunno lol
    havent made anything yet with it. its been bout 3 weeks now.
    might be making something this weekend. i will let you know smoke911

12. #32 highquality, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    Hi
    Your recipe seems to be nice and easy. I'm gonna try it with 19g of sticky ABV from LED growed Special Queen #1.

I already boiled the shit in water/filtered three times. It kinda cleaned it, I hope it will avoid bad taste in my final product. The waste water was like dark brown.

The stuff is actually dryin', I'm gonna put it on a jar with the oil, like tomorow or somethin.

13. #33 highquality, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    I've filtered it thru a old cotton t-shirt, and I'm doing a second pass with a little heat to waste noting. I added oil again and placed the jar in hot water.

So the first pass extraction end product is done ! (5days at room temperature)
    The oil turned from transparent to a dark brown, nice color.
    Don't stink at all, nearly no smell, i tasted a very little bit of it and it wasn't disgusting.
    I'm gonna try it tomorrow morning, drinking 10ml of it directly, like a real men lol.

14. Do this with Olive oil...THEN....MAKE PESTO!

• Like Like x 1
  15. This morning I drank 10ml of the cooking oil, 5ml in a orange juice (I can't feel the taste) 5ml directly, was not good but not disgusting, like drinking olive oil so it's perfect.

I started feeling something like 30 minutes later and boom !! Oh men 1h30 later I was fucking high like I've never been that high in a long time. Fucking heavy !!! I can still feel some effects and I'm like 10hours after take.

Next time I'm gonna take like 7ml cause 10ml was too strong for what I'm searching for.

So that's awesome I've got approximately 400ml of it so this means i can get really high about more than 50 times only with that first pass oil.
    Fucking potent !!!
    Remember I make it out with only 11g of washed and extremely dried ABV. (quality ABV, I don't vape at more than 375F - 190C on my volcano and I use very small bags)

It worth the little work.

I've done a lot a edibles before, with butter, oil, lot of space food and cakes, with hash, weed, abv...
    By far this is the best way to make edibles I've ever tried !

ABV is perfect for edibles because of a lighter taste, and is already decarboxylated, and you can wash it by boiling it in water 3 times and drying it before extraction, so there is nearly no taste or smell you don't want.

Cold extraction works !!! Awesome.
    ABV can be fucking potent so beware :)

16. I drank 5ml of it 2hrs ago and i'm high, little buzzed, feel so fine :)
    I'm so happy with this extraction method, I don't feel like wasting a bit of my homegrown.

17. I'm gonna make some of these today, but only with about 3 or 4 grams.

18. #38 muffnsyum, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    pesto! Ftw!

19. Cannabuddy, I have a couple grams of iso oil and I wanted to try this method with canola oil. My question is would it work? And what do you think a good iso oil to canola oil ratio for an everyday toker?

20. Decarboxylation is the process in which the carboxyl group is eliminated from something. there are acids being removed from your plant matter. This occurs as your bud ages. Therefore, we can speed up the process of aging by applying heat. This is where we coin the term "decarbing". We are mimicking natures aging process by using our ovens. this is the first step in turning our THCA, CBDA, CBGA, etc.... into the more active cannabinoids we love so much. THC, and all of our good friends ;)

so no heat is needed for our herb to become partially activated. But it requires time for the bud to dry out in a jar while burping it daily and what not..

but heat will indeed help your process and make it much easier, and obviously much quicker and readily available! :hello:

So no heat is needed to