Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

what time of day should i cut down my crop? morning?

• Please log in to reply

andy83

andy83

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
is there a time i day i should cut down my crop? morning, when the light first comes on?
ty for any info

theinkman26

theinkman26

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,116 posts
i cut mine at night right before dark on a full moon i grow outdoors

randomseed

randomseed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 454 posts

is there a time i day i should cut down my crop? morning, when the light first comes on?
ty for any info

I don't see how it matters.

If you say middle of the night how could you not also say - the next afternoon - anything good from the night pass wouldn't magically disappear when the lights turn on tomorrow.

Maybe some tidal action from a full moon sure, but maybe wear wolves make that idea too dangerous

Mirvs

Mirvs

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,153 posts
I cut in the morning, the light cycle is when it uses the energy it has stored all day. It pry doesn't make too big a difference though.

Imalittleteapot

Imalittleteapot

The Men Who Stare At Weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,352 posts
It DOES matter

you want to cut at the end of a dark cycle when the nutrients are mostly in the roots. when the lights turn on the plant sends more nutes to the leaves for new growth. At night they go down into the roots. If you cut at the end of a dark period you will leave most of the nutrients that might still be in the plant after a flush in the roots.

-Teapot

dangerousD

dangerousD

smoke weed every day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 934 posts
I have read a lot that agrees with teapot. i figure it couldnt hurt, since i've never read anything that says to cut after the daylight period. but then again, i'm a noob too. teapot though has some good harvests that I've seen, so i'd agree with him. just my opinion

budalushious

budalushious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 581 posts
I have heard good things about leaving the plant in the dark 36-72 hours before chopping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users